THE REHERSAL

Everything was easier if Doll was on Tana's side. A theory that she had started testing for several days. The closer she was to Doll, the more things they gave to Tana, not only the material things or food were much better, but she had also been allowed to leave her room - using a blindfold when opening the door - to be able to go out to get some fresh air in the spacious garden of the Tudor-style mansion in which Tana was being held. Doll explained to Tana that the entire property was fenced off and reinforced by electric spikes. There was a greenhouse with all kinds of plants, a fountain that could only be described as minimalist and was somewhat out of place in the mansion. Tana was also allowed to use the huge pool as long as Doll accompanied her.

Today both girls were resting on the edge of the pool, they had placed towels on the surface of black rajasthan granite while they bathed in the sunlight. Tana had exchanged part of her points for a pair of bikinis that left little to the imagination to avoid being naked outside the house and in the pool. Doll, on the other hand, hated the idea of ​​wearing bikinis - despite having a body for them - and had decided to wear a one-piece bathing suit that exposed much of her porcelain stomach. The girl needed some sun, some tan lines wouldn't look bad at all, Tana thought strangely, completely ignoring the source of such thought.

The relaxation time of both girls went to hell when Julien opened the sliding door that led to the garden and went down the wooden steps looking sure of himself. Tana raised her head and lowered her sunglasses a bit as she realized that Julien was being followed by a handsome man in his forties, this man caught Tana's gaze and smiled at her courteously. "Good evening, ladies." Julien crooked a finger at Doll, and she stood up to go stand before Julien. "You too, Tana. Here's someone I'd like you to mee." Tana had no other choice but to obey and copied Doll by standing shoulder to shoulder in front of both men. "Tana, I'd like you to meet your benefactor, this is Richard. I believe you two spoke on the phone before you came here."

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you dear." Tana imagined herself slapping this lying son of a bitch so hard his teeth would fly out. She, however, restrained herself and had no choice but to bow her head. "Julien here tells me that you've been very compliant, is that so?"

"I believe I have."

He nodded, seemingly pleased with her it seemed. "Very good! I'm here to supervise today's rehearsal."

Tana frowned in confusion and risked a quick glance in Julien's direction who simply nodded firmly at her. "My apologies, I must have misplaced the date." She rushed in as fast as she could to avoid being punished her lack of sight. Truth be told no one had reminded her of the rehearsals, if she had know she wouldn't be offering half assed replies.

"Don't worry about it. Let's start, shall we?" Richard said, expectation and eagerness radiating from him.

"How fitting we are outside," Julien cut in "for there is a pool scene."

Awesome.

"Why don't you take a sit, gentleman, while we perform for you?" Tana offered extending her arm towards the chairs that were being shaded by a palm tree. Both men nodded and went there without saying a word. Once they were seated Tana sighed and turned to Doll, who was a tense and nervous. She approached the trembling girl and began. "What is wrong, little one?" Tana said silkily as she tucked Doll's hair behind her ear.

"I'm nervous."

"I'm nervous, mam." Tana corrected smacking the side of Doll's right thigh. She yelped and rephrased again. "Good. There's a problem though."

Doll widened her eyes and her breath caught in her throat. "What problem, mam?"

"You're overdressed."