THE TEACHER

"What do you say to me, pet?" A feminine voice purred above Tana's panting body.

"Thank you, my lady." Tana breathed out as she struggled to stay still, Mistress had been toying with her trembling body for almost twenty-four hours now.

Tana's express training to become a skilled Dominatrix had begun. It had been assigned to a beautiful woman in her early forties. Despite having a sweet face, Tana soon realized that there was nothing sweet about this woman. The first thing they talked about was safe words, the meaning of green, yellow and red was explained to Tana through action and not words. Mistress pinched Tana's nipple lightly and Tana said green. Then Mistress made her crouch down touching the tips of her toes and with a thin cane she whipped Tana's butt until she said yellow. Mistress explained that there was a very fine line between pleasure and pain, if she could no longer bear the pain or what they were going to do implied something with which Tana was not comfortable at all, she had to scream Red and everything would stop . All that explanation seemed to Tana a reverend stupidity because she was not satisfied or comfortable being kidnapped; it was quite funny to her that they had such considerations.

That was the first lesson of the day. The second lesson was easy too. Mistress sat on a red leather bench and instructed Tana to lie on her stomach on Mistress's legs. To tana it seemed a bit strange but when Mistress began to caress her voluptuous rear, a familiar sensation lodged between her thighs, Tana tried to rub them to seek some relief, but it was useless. After a while of simply stroking her rear and lower back, Mistress whipped Tana's right buttock twice in a row jolting Tana forward. She surprised herself by letting out a little yelp but then moaned when she again stroked her buttocks. Then again, she began to spank her. Tana lost count of how many times Mistress's fleeting palm made contact with her skin, but there was one thing Tana was sure of, her skin was on fire.

There was pain but also burning of another kind. The weird thing for Tana was being wet during the spanking session. She and Madox had tried it but it hadn't really worked so they both left it for the movies, that's why this was so intense and strange for her. Almost criminal. After finishing the spanking session, Mistress made Tana crawl over to the small round wooden table that Pretty had brought into the room, there was only one chair. When Tana started to stand up, Mistress tugged at her hair and ordered her to stay on the ground kneeling beside Mistress's legs.

On the table was a delicious chicken sandwich, accompanied by French fries and salad, as well as a couple of bottles of water. Mistress broke pieces of the sandwich and fed Tana with her hands. It was humiliating. If anyone could see her this way, Tana would cry.

Tana cleared her throat after Mistress handed her one of the water bottles.

"Yes, pet?" Mistress said as she munched on a fry.

"I was wondering... for how long we are going to train?"

"For as long as is needed."

"I'd do better if... I could do it on set..." Tana tried rather lamely but that comment only earned her a gentle slap, she yelped right after.

"You won't persuade me."

"Please! From woman to woman! I can't be a slave! I can't be a man's slave!"

To this, Mistress simply smirked down at her and tucked an errand strand behind Tana's ear. "Aren't you one already, my dear?"

"What do you mean?"

"That man you're living with."

"Madox is my fiancé! I am not his slave!"

"Of course."

"He's a good man. He will pay! Anything you want. If you help me get out of here he will reward you." Tana pleaded as she held onto Mistress's hands. With pleading came the tears and with the tears came the screaming for daring to touch this woman so casually.

Mistress soon took it upon herself to teach Tana what punishment was for being so insolent in her presence. Mistress ordered Tana to lie down on the bed with her arms and legs extended so that she could tie them. They weren't annoying bindings, and Tana had some chance to move her limbs so as not to cramp. Mistress wasted no time in pinching Tana's nipples, making her moan with pleasure but soon that ended as Tana's nipples were no longer covered by the expert fingers of this cruel woman but by clamps.

A thin silver chain joined the tips of both instruments of torture. At first, she didn't feel so much pain, after minutes Tana got used to feeling them in her. For a moment she was grateful because it was not such a great punishment, but the punishment had not yet begun. Mistress had placed a small vibrator on Tana's clit to torment her while she painted her nails near the window. Whenever Tana was close to coming, Mistress would turn off the vibrator and turn it on again when Tana began to relax on the bed.

Tana was already lost somewhere between Heaven and Hell but was brought back to Earth when she heard Pretty's voice in the room.

"Oh, you evil woman!" He praised as he inspected Mistress's work.

"You know me." She chuckled, "The sooner she learns this, the better. You know I'm only being light with her. Nothing too extreme."

"Of course, we don't want to maim her."

"Do you have any news?" Mistress inquired.

"Yeah. We got rid of the car and her cellphone already. No way of tracking her now."

Tana began to cry, but she wasn't sure if it had to do with not being able to finish or because of the fact that now she was really screwed.

"And... the boyfriend? Has he done anything yet?"

"Oh yeah. He has the police involved in it. He's really trying to find her."

"Poor thing, I wonder how long it's gonna take him to drown in a bar. I could go keep him company if you wish."

"No, Richard is already working on it."

"Oh?"

"Yes. He will take care of him, don't worry."

"And her friend?"

"That's another story."

Are these people planning to hurt Leah too? Why will Richard go looking for Madox? Dammit! They told me that as long as I kept my end of the deal, they wouldn't hurt him!

Tana sobbed and prayed to something. To anything or anyone for Madox to be safe.