THE TRIAL

The chances of being killed increase once your captors already have you at their mercy. The chances of being raped and then - hopefully - being killed also increased. Tana was determined to die rather than allow her body to be defiled in this way.

But still nothing happened. The man had refused to give her a name, so she started thinking of him as Pretty. Pretty indicated Tana the way to the bathroom after undoing the ties that kept her bedridden. At first, he threatened to knock her unconscious if she dared to hit him or tried to escape. She decided that the best thing she could do was behave, since Madox's life depended on her. Pretty denied Tana the privacy and dignity of undressing to clean herself. The only consolation she had while he watched her was that Pretty didn't want to eat her with his eyes. He also didn't seem to intend to touch her inappropriately. He just watched her.

When she finished showering and drying herself, she approached the pile of clothes she had left on the floor but once again he had trampled on her dignity by forbidding her to cover her body again. "Leave that and go sit on the bed." She did. She waited for him to return to the bedroom. When she tried to cover her breasts, he swatted her arms, forcing her to keep them at her sides.

"Let's talk about what's expected from you."

Tana blinked and nodded as he took a seat by the fake window.

"You must be clean, well-rested and fed to fulfill your duties. If you don't then you'll be punished. The punishments are very, very, very painful so I suggest you to simply do as you're told."

"I thought you would hurt Madox if..."

"No," he waved dismissively, "if you breech the contract then yes, he will be the one to suffer. This is merely ground rules."

"Alright."

"You will remain naked during your trial period. When you have enough points, you will be given the opportunity to redeem them for whatever it's made available to you- this includes clothing." She nodded, "You are not allowed to touch yourself either. Your energies must be saved for when you're working. Otherwise you're of no use."

"That's all?"

"No. I told you these are common rules. Your first task, right now, is to show me how bring yourself to come."

"Excuse me?"

"I'd like to watch you masturbate."

"I don't know... how... I'm not in the mood. How do you expect me to do it?"

He smirked as he brought two fingers to his ear and said, "Send her in."

The door suddenly opened, and a woman fell abruptly to the ground. As if someone had pushed her, and as soon as the door opened it didn't take long for it to close again. Tana felt miserable when the woman raised her head and locked eyes with her.

"Crawl here, now." Pretty barked orders breaking the silence in the room. Both Tana and the stranger gasped, it didn't take long for her to reach Pretty's side. She shivered when he patted her head.

"She will help you get in the mood."

"What?"

"You heard me. Doll, show Tana your pussy."

Doll approached the foot of the bed and leaned back on the floor spreading her legs out in front of Tana, both arms remaining at her sides. Tana blushed at the sight of perfectly round, firm shape of Doll's ass. Her mound bare and smooth, her pale skin a beautiful contrast to her long black hair. She seemed so surreal. A work of art. Tana rubbed her thighs together in discomfort, to her dismay Pretty noticed and ordered Doll to tease her nipples. After a while he also instructed Tana to do the same.

"Very good, now I want you to touch yourself." Doll complied and sighed when she vegan to rub at her clit in circular motions with the pad of two fingers while still twisting and pulling at her nipple with the other hand.

Tana hated this. Tana hated herself for feeling the waves of arousal taking over her, she wanted to sink into the ground, she wanted to melt. She was poison. But there was no denying that just like Doll, Tana's neglected pussy demanded attention. A violent pulsing began between her legs and she soon found herself spreading her thighs to sneak her hand there. She told herself it was only to scratch a sudden itchy sensation, but it was nothing but a pathetic lie, she rubbed the same way Doll did to her own flesh. She teased her nipple just like Doll did. She moaned in unison with her.

Tana's body flopped on the bed as her hips began to roll shamelessly, not caring anymore about Pretty's eyes on her and commands on Doll. As a matter of fact, she welcomed his interventions for when her hips began to seek for something in the air, she felt Doll's tongue lapping at her. Tana closed her eyes and let herself go. She knew she shouldn't but couldn't quite resist what was happening, she told herself it was all for Madox's. That he would understand and forgive her.

"Oh God!" Tana moaned when Doll began pumping two fingers in her and suckled at her clit.

"Tana, I want you to hold Doll's face in there. Don't be shy." Pretty encouraged her and even though she hated the thought of him breaking her erotic spell she did. With both hands she guided Doll's mouth. She soon found herself telling this stranger how she wanted to be touched, how she wanted her oral to be.

What was wrong with her? This wasn't her! She wasn't the type of person who would take advantage of such a situation. Her moral flagellation soon ended when Doll's fingers furiously thrust into her, forcing an eye piercing orgasm from her. Tana saw white. Tiny little bright dots of light clouded her vision and for a while she found herself unable to move or think or speak.

She only existed then and there.