Sundae

Jungkook laid awake as he watched Jin sleep. The laptop on which they watched the movie was on the bed and the food roughage was still lying on the floor. He was unable to move but somewhat worried that if he didn't clean up, there would be pest manifestation and the room would stink. He held the wall with the support of his hands to get up.

At first, he brought a trash bag from the kitchen, and very silently, he put the garbage in, carefully enough not to wake Jin up. Cleaning up, he walked out. His head spun a little, and he took the elevator to take the trash on the ground floor the bins were full on his floor.

Jimin was awake and when he spotted a reflection in a wall mirror of his room, it led him to instantly walk out. It has been weeks since he had seen Jungkook and he desperately wanted to talk to him. He ran downstairs and hoped that it was Jungkook and not Jin who had come out. 

His heartbeats hammered inside his chest when he witnessed Jungkook coming towards him slowly while holding the wall with one hand and the trash bag with another. Jimin's eyes squinted, and he realized soon that either Jungkook's leg was limping, or he was really drunk. 

He stalked ahead without having any second thoughts and held the boy by his waist. Jungkook looked up at Jimin and smiled. "Hi," he said sweetly.

"Hey, where are you off to at this time? Are you okay?" Jimin chuckled. 

"I don't think I am." Jungkook shook his head and put his finger on his lips, shushing Jimin.

"Give that to me." Jimin took the trash bag from Jungkook's hand, smelling alcohol on him, and walked him across the driveway. There were a few residents' cars and bikes parked in solace in the parking space. The society lights were on but hardly anyone was outside. Jimin's lust backpedaled for just a moment and he hoisted the trash bag into the bin before holding Jungkook properly.

"Where is your friend?" He asked, turning his frame entirely around Jungkook.

"I have no friend here." Jungkook pouted.

Jimin saw a gleam in his eyes. "Your boyfriend, I meant." He touched his nose scarily, knowing that Jungkook never told him he lived with his boyfriend, but given the condition of the boy, Jimin was sure he would not remember anything.

"He is fast asleep," Jungkook replied with a squeeze of grieving in his voice.

Jimin safely assumed that boyfriends might have fought. But what he couldn't guess was why. Just an hour ago, they were having sex, which compelled him to touch himself again too. Whenever he peeked at Jungkook being fucked by his boyfriend, he also touched himself, which was a lot, because Jungkook had a lot of sex. "Did you guys fight?" Jimin slowly retreated his hand from Jungkook's sides, heaving a sigh of gratitude that the latter could stand straight and steady.

"Do I look pale to you, um..."

"Jimin."

"Yeah, Jimin. Do I look pale to you?" Jungkook asked and put his hands against his face to flip them and inspect from both sides.

Jimin frowned his brows. "Did your boyfriend call you pale?"

"No, no, no, no, no..." Jungkook shook his head from side to side. "My manager did. She thinks I am ill."

Jimin didn't understand a thing what Jungkook said, but something under his pants was coming to life as he looked at him closely and inhaled his alcoholic breath. "I cannot tell. It's too dark here. Do you want to go to my place so I can check?" Jimin offered cautiously. 

Jungkook suddenly swayed forward, colliding his face with Jimin's chest, and the latter held him just in time. Jimin waited for a moment, and when Jungkook didn't move or say anything, he started to walk back to his apartment.

Wanting to avoid cameras, Jimin took Jungkook to the exit door and took the service stairs. Jungkook was in no position to walk, let aside climb stairs. "Jin Hyung will wake up and he will worry about me." He kept mumbling but the devil that possessed Park Jimin neglected every plea of the boy.

He picked him in his arms and walked without any difficulty until two floors, but as he reached the third, his breathing grew heavy. He looked down at Jungkook, who was now completely silent with his head hanging down towards the floor, eyes closed, and mouth agape.

Just two more floors, Jimin. You wanted him for months. He reminded himself.

Slowly and with difficulty, he made it to his floor while huffing. He let Jungkook down on the couch in the living room and just breathed for a few good minutes. Being a muscular boy, Jungkook was hefty. The older walked into his kitchen and drank cold water before coming back to the living room.

Jungkook's eyes were closed as Jimin bent down and shook him a little. "Jungkook? Have some water," the boy didn't budge. "Jungkook?" Jimin pulled him up to sit.

Jungkook opened his eyes a little. "Where is Jin Hyung?" He asked in a croaky voice, his eyes hardly staying open.

"He is there in the bedroom. Do you want to see him?" Jimin asked.

"Mn..." Jungkook hummed slowly.

Jimin helped him on his feet to walk into the bedroom. The first thing that he realized was that Jungkook's room was visible from his open window. Putting Jungkook in bed, he quickly drew the curtains and then turned off the lights.

"Jin Hyung?" Jungkook called and fell back on the bed.

Jimin looked around him and felt like his heart was set on fire. He had drunk Jungkook in his bed, the realization was too much. Before long, he picked up his phone and walked outside to dial Taehyung.

The man disconnected twice but picked on the third ring. "This better be something good because I was in the middle of fucking."

"I have Jungkook in my bed," Jimin stated quickly.

Taehyung went silent.

"Hello?"

"Forget about what I said. Tell me everything." Taehyung asked.  

"He was taking out the trash and I brought him home."

"And he came with you? Dude! Seems like you can finally have that strawberry Sundae you drooled for."

"How?" Jimin asked.

"What do you mean, how? Make a move. If he plunges back, then he is not into infidelity. But if he is, well, your nights will be made from now on." Taehyung laughed.

Jimin thought about it for a moment. "Okay, bye."

"Have a good night. No, no, have a great night!" Taehyung snickered before Jimin disconnected.

Jimin shuffled back to his room to Jungkook laying down on his back. He moved closer and unfurled beside him, slowly raising his hand to touch the side of his face, hovering his hand down to the hemline of his silk baby blue night suit.

"Hyung?" Jungkook moaned.

"It's me," Jimin replied and connected his lips with his. Jungkook hungrily kissed back and desperately clung to Jimin's arms. The older kissed the younger roughly while his hand moved on his own and it reached to the waistband of Jungkook's pajama bottoms.

Before he could slide his hand all the way in, Jimin pulled back while panting madly and stood on the floor. After staring at Jungkook for a moment and taking time to recollect all the events, he cursed. SHIT! What was I thinking?