Park 97

Jungkook initiated to leave when Jimin cursed himself inwardly, panicking. Just say something! "Uh... Do you live here?!" He suddenly cried out loud.

Jungkook turned around and nodded before he slowly stalked back toward Jimin. "Yeah, you?" He asked with a boyish smile.

Jimin admired how the boy was on the cusp of adulthood and looked untouched.

"A Wing, fourth floor," Jimin said and with a jut of his head, indicating at the building.

"I moved into the B wing on the fourth floor," Jungkook said quickly while also pointing his index finger and clutching the chocolate box in his left hand.

I know. A voice replied in Jimin's head. "Well, um... Welcome to the Park 97. I am an old resident here, so if you need any help, I will be glad to be of any assistance." Jimin offered his hand to Jungkook, who accepted it and shook it firmly.

"Thanks, I am Jeon Jungkook."

"Park Jimin."

"Wait, is this your society?" Jungkook joked.

"I wish, but I am not that rich." Jimin expressed his faux dejection while shaking his head, and it made Jungkook cackle adorably.

"We will get there, me and you and a lot of people. Our dreams will come true." Jungkook assured and Jimin only observed him closely with his slow nodding and blinking of eyes as he looked at him from up to down. The boy was so full of energy, hope, and a burst of refreshing enthusiasm.

Wait till you work for a few years. Thought Jimin.

"I guess I will see you around," Jungkook sounded, trying to shake Jimin's eyes off him, feeling a little uneasy.

"Yeah, definitely," Jimin replied and watched the boy leave slowly. He sat back on the chair outside the convenience store, not wanting to eat anymore as he felt a burning desire in his body and something told him that he had to have Jungkook, something tight around his pants.

Jimin looked down at himself as he folded his legs and worriedly put his palms over the crotch to cover the bulge that had so shamelessly appeared, uninvited. After giving himself a moment to think about less desirable things, he controlled the situation and was back in the house the next moment.

He threw his wallet on the table and rushed to the fridge to get cold water. As he drained the whole bottle down his throat in the hope that it would make the heat go away, he realized that he couldn't stop imagining himself on top of Jungkook and pounding hard into him.

He closed his eyes and shuddered to shun away the thoughts as he paced across the hall. His eyes had to wander when he got inside the room, he defiantly walked over to the window and looked at Jungkook putting chocolates in the fridge and then saw the other man, who was sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap. From his room, he could see half the room, including the view of half of Jungkook's bed.

Jimin observed as Jungkook took off his shirt and moved closer to the man and said something against his ears, and the older only shook his head. He heard very faint voices of laughter coming out and his hands reached over his crotch to touch himself.

With his mouth watering, hands working on their own, breath quickening, and his heart hammering inside his chest, Jimin was completely lost in the moment as he stood glued to the window of his room. His raspy moan escaped his mouth and he still didn't register what he was doing, but then suddenly Jungkook turned towards the window and reached forward.

It was then that Jimin stammered back. He wanted to sink down, but he safely established that his windows were stained and boarded, and Jungkook couldn't see him. As the boy closed the curtains of his room, Jimin groaned in frustration. "FUCK!"

Without delay, he got out of his bottoms and as he walked over to the bed, he threw his shirt on the floor before jumping on the mattress. In his bedroom, he started to slowly stroke his cock with the soft fingers that caused a chill to slither down his spine with the thought of Jungkook.

His face scrunched and he bit his lower lip with his teeth as his hand worked its way up and down his cock. With closed eyes, the imagination was wild and vivid. He imagined himself on an open terrace under the wind and night sky and Jungkook on his knees, sucking him while peeking up into his eyes with a look that begged him.

Jimin kept moaning as an appreciation for the good job being done by the boy. Being a man, his instinct was to drop the load as quickly as possible. Jimin bucked his hips hard into Jungkook's mouth and the boy gagged with sweat dripping through his chin and hummed louder, sending the vibrational waves across Jimin's groin and upper body.

Jimin's hand moved behind Jungkook's head and he pulled the boy closer to his pelvis and his entire length was engulfed by the younger's mouth. "Oh! You are perfect." Jimin moaned and the speed with which his hand was moving increased around his shaft. The grip tightened. The veiny shaft that was hot to the touch made a squeaky liquid sound as the pre-cum leaked and lubricated the length.

"Ahhh~ you want that, don't you? Take it." Jimin's head arched, and his eyes rolled to the back of his eye socket with the fantasy that Jungkook took his load and he cummed spurts of white-hot liquid all over his hands. As climax reached, the pants of his chest stabilized, and slowly, he regained normal breathing.

Jimin's hand remained glued to his manhood when he opened his eyes. After taking a few seconds to himself, he sat up.

Lunging over to the dressing table, he pulled a few tissues out of the box and cleaned the mess before tossing the semen-smeared papers into the trash can. "What just happened?" He mumbled and freely let his back hit the mattress, thinking deeply — that Jungkook was in a relationship and the thoughts were improper — but still didn't regret his actions, not one bit. It was bound to happen.