Name

The next day when Jimin returned to his house, he had company. "I will chill the beer, you make Ramen," he asked Taehyung, his friend, a fellow engineer, who also worked with him. He often brought Taehyung to his house on Saturdays. They talked, laughed, drank, and passed out on the couches while bitching about how their Area Manager was a desperado who would punch in extra service time to get more money from clients, or how he would favor female engineers by giving them convenient jobs and save the bitchiest customers for them.

"Dude! There is only one Ramen cup left," Taehyung hollered from the kitchen as he crouched down in front of the lower kitchen cabinets.

"I will go get them. Do you want something else? I will pick that also," Jimin shuffled in the kitchen to see if Ramen was really finished or if Taehyung couldn't see it, just like he couldn't see spare parts lying right in front of his eyes at the job. He sighed, discovering that his friend was right. How could he miss it? He always made sure that everything was restocked before it was exhausted. He was very organized that way. "You make yourself comfortable, I will get it." He quickly turned and picked up the wallet he had left on the table.

Walking down to the street where there was a twenty-four-seven convenience store, as he walked inside, he went straight to the Ramen aisle and picked out a family pack. Thinking about something, he then picked a few protein bars before moving to the billing counter.

Ahead of him, he recognized the man from yesterday. He was on his phone. "Jungkook, I picked banana milk. Do you need something else?" He asked the other person on the line. 

"Alright babe, I will be home in 5." The man said and disconnected the call.

Jimin looked down and around, the name Jungkook arouse curiosity in him, assuming that it was the same boy he looked at through the glass window of his room. To fact-check later, he decided to remember the name for now.

The man turned to him and Jimin locked eyes with him, seeing clearly what he looked like and unconsciously also judging if he deserved to be paired with the adorable one. "Yes, sir?" The cashier made Jimin cock his head back from the retreating figure who aimed for the exit door.

"Sorry," Jimin smiled and put the two items on the counter for the lady to scan and bill.

Paying, he also followed hurriedly, wanting to see if the man was really the one who had moved in into the B wing of their society. But he couldn't get himself to follow the male into a different building than his own. He knew Taehyung was waiting too, so he paced towards his own wing and entered the elevator.

"Tada!" Taehyung pointed at the table and Jimin laughed just as he opened his apartment door, carrying Ramen.

"I was gone for ten minutes. How did you manage to set everything up so quickly?" He asked, looking at the spread of one cup of Ramen, kimchi cut into small pieces, and barbecue heater placed on the table with pork chops and beef grilling on it. "I don't think we need more Ramen now." Jimin added as he walked to the kitchen to put the grocery bag on the counter.

"Wait till we drink. We are capable of even eating each other if we don't find food." Taehyung chuckled as Jimin kept his smiling countenance directed at him.

"Do you want to take a shower first?" The host asked.

"You do it. I am working on the barbecue anyway. I will wash up later." Taehyung assured Jimin that he would take care of the food and that he could go first. Jimin gratefully nodded. He loved Saturdays as he got to break his routine, and he would have someone to talk to. During his weekdays, he hardly spoke except when he received phone calls from home or his manager. 

Walking into the room, he was walking up to the window to open it, but today, he felt a blend of excitement and nervousness in a simple action. Before today, opening the window was just a part of his regular chore, but now he looked forward to catching a glimpse of the man he had seen earlier, so he could confirm his assumption.

He stood by the window and saw the lights that were turned on. He then saw two silhouettes walking around carrying bottles, and then suddenly he saw two more silhouettes walking in with a big box. Jimin kept staring.

After some time, the boy and the same man from the convenience store came into the view and directed the other two men to set the seeming new refrigerator near the plug point.

They must be setting up the place.

After his breakup with his boyfriend two years ago, he didn't date anyone, and this moment reminded him of the time when he had furnished their previous home together with utilities. Jimin now confirmed that the man was indeed talking to this innocent-looking boy over the phone earlier and his name was Jungkook.

He went to shower and walked out to the tempting fragrance of the meal that his friend had prepared. They got comfortable soon and poured the beer into the mugs to raise the toast. "To promotions."

"Not sure if that skunk is going to consider us this time too," Jimin stated as he exhaled after having a sip of cold draught beer.

"I will jump the company car into a valley... And I will make sure to put that skunk inside it before it crashes down to its death," Taehyung implied and Jimin chuckled loudly, holding his stomach while falling flat on the floor.

Though the couch was kept for their sitting, they never used it and always sat on the rugged floor to eat or even watch TV. "Who do you think will get a promotion in girls?" Taehyung asked Jimin to guess and hit his shoulder to get up from the floor. "I saw him dropping Krystal home every evening for the past three weeks. I think she is going to get it." Taehyung continued as Jimin sat upright.

"Don't think she will. She already resigned." Jimin said smugly.

"What?!" Taehyung widened his eyes and arched his brows in amazement. "How do you know?" 

"She wanted me to apply for the job too. There were more positions open where she is going." Jimin replied casually.

"She is hitting on you." Taehyung shook his head.

"She knows I am gay."

"So does Juhmi. She thinks I am gay too because I hang out with you, but guess what? She did have sex with yours truly." Taehyung smirked, bobbing a curtsy.