Chapter Twelve

"Oh my God!!" MJ breathed. The noise of Sanha falling to the ground made Eunwoo turn his head, and he rushed to catch him.

"I'm taking Sanha upstairs," Eunwoo said. Jinjin approved, and MJ went to help him.

"Binnie..." Sienna weeped. She suddenly lifted herself slightly, and touched her side pockets to find her phone. Her hands were covered with Moonbin's blood, and because she was trembling so much, she had trouble composing her password. One hand on Moonbin, one holding her phone near her ear, dried tears on her cheeks, her gaze in the void, she waited. But Rocky took one step forward and grabbed the phone.

"You're in no condition to talk on the phone," he stated. He then turned around and started talking to the hospital. Jinjin was kneeling near Sienna, trying to calm her down.

"He's not breathing," she told him. "I can't feel his heart beat... He's not breathing, Jinjin... Why isn't he breathing?!" she suddenly yelled, as she started sobbing again.

"Sienna!" Jinjin cried out. "Stop it! This is not the time to panic. The ambulance will be there soon. They will save him."

"But how? He's not breathing. He's-"

"Don't say it," Jinjin interrupted her. "He's not." That being said, Jinjin placed his ear near Moonbin's mouth to feel his breathing. Before he could say anything, Rocky came back.

"They're here." he said. Jinjin nodded, and glanced at Sienna. The young girl was still crying. She placed her hands on Moonbin's cheeks.

"You can't die, okay?" she begged, as she kissed his forehead repeatedly. "You just can't. I never said it back. But I do, you know I do," she repeated.

The noise of the ambulance made them jump. Rocky went to greet them, and Jinjin forced Sienna up; he had one arm around her shoulders, the other hand was holding her arm. The doctors rushed to Moonbin and placed a mask of oxygen on his mouth and nose. Then two other doctors attended his wound to stop the bleeding. One of them looked at the young girl and the young men. "I guess you want to accompany him?" he asked.

"Yes, please," Jinjin agreed. "We will follow with the car."

"No, no, I want to be with him," Sienna said. "Please," she pleaded, turning towards Jinjin. "What if he wakes up?"

"Fine," Jinjin sighed. "Rocky, I'll go with Sienna. I'll ask Eunwoo to come and get us later."

Rocky nodded. The doctors picked Moonbin up and placed him on a bed, in the ambulance, and nodded at Jinjin. He gently pushed Sienna in front of him, and the both of them went inside the ambulance. Once seated, Sienna grabbed Moonbin's hand and didn't let go until she had to, when they took him to the operating room. Covered with blood, her hair all messy, the tears now dried had left traces on her face, her eyes were wide, she looked like a mad person. Jinjin showed her to some seat, still holding her. She rested her head on his shoulder, and started talking.

"This is all my fault," she whispered. "I should have said no to him... I should have protected him... And I failed. Because of my sentiments... I failed, Jinjin..." she started crying again. "From the moment I met him, I knew I would fail... But not like this..."

Jinjin felt his throat tighten. He took Sienna's hand and squeezed it. "Stop blaming yourself," he said. "We'll solve all this. Once we know the truth about the mysteries surrounding you, you'll be able to live in peace. If we put our heads together, we'll come to the bottom of this. But this is not your fault. You did nothing wrong. You did your duty. You did your best."

"You really mean that?"

"Of course. Now try to sleep. I'll wake you up if we have some news."

"I can't sleep... I want to be sure he's alive. I wouldn't bear to have seen another person I love die in front me."