[14] The three J's

"I'll call Joon, Jackson calls Jin, Kook, you call Hobi. Or Hoseok" Jimin says. "Bet." Look and Jackson say in unison as they pull out their phones and dial Hobi and Jin's numbers.

Jimin calls Joon as Joon seems to appear out of nowhere right after the call. The two of these arrive shortly after. Joon smiles and hugs all of them. He laughs "Y'all are still in school. I'm in college now"

"You're just and old man" Kookie giggles. "You got roasted Joon" Hobi laughs and pats Joon's back "It's okayyyy but besides the point, tell us more about why y'all called us?" Hobi says as he sits down on the bench.

Jimin looks at Kook and Jackson. Thinking to himself "SoTaeAndYoongiGotDraggedAwayByYoongi'sFatherAndIThinkWeShouldCallThePoliceAndItsOurWordAgainstTheirsAboutYoongiBeingACriminalAndAlsoIMightOfJunsueThatYoongi'sGayANDDatingMeSoIToldHimToBackOffButHeYelledAtMeThenTaePunchedTheDykeAndNowTheirBothGoooooonnnneeeee.." Jimin whimpers with puppy eyes at Joon "Well maayyybe it's a good idea to call the police?" Jin shouts "That's no fuuuunnnnn!" All three of them look at Hobi.

Hobi's eyes widen "u-uhhm.. maybe some of us could try to go in when Junsue leaves and if that doesn't work we could call the police..?" Joon slow claps "What if we get caught dumbass. Then we won't even HAVE our phones" Jimin and Jin laugh quietly. "Sirrrrr, I said sOmE of us" Hobi huffs.

Jimin sighs "Who will go? I dun want Joon to leave mee T^T" He says knowing that Joon is one of the strongest members of the group. "Maybe Joon can go inside as well as you and Kook?" Hobi suggest, looking at Joon, then Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin scoffs "You think KOOK should go? He might kinda look the part but really.. just.. isn't m. I think it should be Jackson, Joon and Jin. While you two stay and wait.." Jin rolls his eyes and mutters "petty ass"

Kook sighs and whispers "What's wrong with me..?" Hobi scoffs "y'know, not everything goes your way Jiminie, just saying.." He shrugs in honestly.

————————————————————

So.. I broke my collar bone so I may take some more time to update 🥺 I'm sorry.. but... I'll try to update more! I promise! 💜 It hurts if I type on computer so I have to do this more on phone now. Welpp.. I purple you alllll!!! 💜 Author Min OuTtTtTtT!!~😌🤚