[6] Forced

-2 months later-

Yoongi, Tae and Jimin are all heading to school. Yoongi is feeling GREAT and so is Jimin and Tae. This week is the week of the fall dance. Yoongi will ask Jimin in an amazing way.

Jungkook is already at school, sitting on a bench on his phone, insanely annoyed and angry. This week his father said that Jungkook has to come with him to his house which is 2 hours away from where they are now, so Kook can forcefully work at Mr. Jeon's company. (Kook's dad's company)

Soon the three arrive. Tae sits next Kook. "Soo, the dance? Riigghhtt? Hah.. Uhm." Yoongi looks at Kook and Tae "are you guys going to the dance?"

Jungkook has no life in his eyes "I-... uhm.. don't think I can go.." Mr. Jeon wants his son to be a tough MAN, but he acts so gay and girly. He thinks Kook's friends are the problem.

Yoongi hold Jimin's hand "why not?" He gets a text from his father telling him to get back to the house. 'RIGHT NOW' Yoongi rolls his eyes "I need to go.. HE needs me.. I'll see y'all later.." Jimin and Tae wave goodbye as Yoongi walks away.

"Bye.. uhm... well, okay.. my dad wants me to live with him and work in his company.." Jungkook sighed, "he lives two hours away from here.. we got into an argument about my career choice 2 months ago, I want to be a performer whereas my dad wants me to work at his company as the Co CEO.." "We're supposed to leave tonight .." Jungkook looked down, resting his head on his hand.

Yoongi arrives at the house and his dad greets him with a gun in his hand. Yoongi walks inside and closes the door and looks down "do it." His father laughs and lifts Yoongi's head up. "It's for you." Yoongi shakes his head "why would I need that. I know self def-" the older man gives Yoongi the gun "I thought you'd be ready for your first mission." He smirks as Yoongi points the gun at his dad "no. I'm not going to kill someone for you. I will NEVER do ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" The older man turns to the wall, facing away from his son. "If you shoot. Don't miss" right before Yoongi could pull the trigger, two men come up behind him. Pinning his hands behind his back. His dad turns around and walks toward the three as Yoongi struggles to get free "don't underestimate me son. You know I'm smarter than you, and I plan ahead. I knew you wouldn't corporate with me. Which also means you disobeyed me." Yoongi stops him "FUCK YOU" then tries to kick his father but that only made him even more mad. The men tightening their grips. His father starts to hurt and abuse his son. Leaving him with a broken wrist and a black eye. This is where everything changes. During the abuse. Yoongi thought about how his BestFriend is leaving. How he can tell his father he's gay. Or how he will have to kill and sell for a living. Forced by his own father.

Jungkook decided to go "home" since the things he'll learn today won't be important later. He pulls put his phone and dials Yoongi's number and calls it.

Yoongi is in the bathroom wrapping up his hand when his phone rings. He sees that it's Kook. He lets it ring. As soon as it stops he falls to the ground, crying.. hoping.. that his father doesn't hear him

Jungkook sighs and puts his phone back in his pocket, he isn't actually going to his house. "I'm here" Jungkook blurted our in front of a gate that belonged to a HUGE house. The gate opened allowing him to come in and inside the house. "We finally meet Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook sighs and sits down in front of ??? "Let's cut to the chase." Kook said demandingly. "Alright Alright." Jungkook and ??? started talking about something, "so if I do this, these things will be coming up in the nearby future?" Jungkook asks "Yes. You may have time to decide your decision.. choose wisely" Jungkook nods as they continue talking.

"I'm sure I don't want to though.." Jungkook continued, "I won't break his heart to be with a filthy 28year old man that's a fucking pervert" he said with a disgusted face. "It's kinda upsetting how you think I'll actually leave everything and everyone behind to be with you." The man that has many people surrounding him as bodyguards stands up, walks toward Kook and smacked him across the face, "Don't think that this conversation is over, I'm not letting your father take you away just yet." The man continued as he lifted Jungkook's chin up and put his face close to Kook's "We will be together soon, my dear" the man smiles as Jungkook removes his hand and scoffs while leaving the building.

————————————————————

Well... what's gonna happen? Anyways, have a fantastic day/night wherever you areIt's 2:16AM right now so.. goodnight! 💤 😂