[3] Why?

-The next day-
Yoongi is handing out in his room. It's Saturday and he wants to go to the movies. He starts to leave but his father stops him. "Where are you going?" Yoongi shivers at the sound of his voice "I-I'm going to hangout with some friends.." His dad hold his hand out and Yoongi knows what to do. "Sir.. Please just let me go. Just this once.." He shakes his head "now" Yoongi pulls up one of his pant sleeves and lifts his leg. His dad pulls out a pocket knife and cuts a piece of his son's skin. Yoongi fixes the sleeves and doesn't DARE to tear up. "Go have fun, son." Yoongi nods and leaves. Soon knocking at Kook's door.

Jungkook was laying on the couch in the living room bored out of his mind, his mom left for work earlier in the morning since she had morning shift today, now scrolling through twitter until he heard a knock at the door. Kook shot right up and opened the door to reveal Yoongi, "Hi Yoongi!~" Kook was confused at why Yoongi was over but he didn't care, it was his best friend.

"Hey.. I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies.. with Taehyung, Jackson, and Jimin of course.." He's still in pain and the blood is slowly dripping down his leg.

"I would love to, I'm really bored here at home alone." Jungkook looked down as he saw a tiny drip of blood come from Yoongi's leg, "hey.. are you okay?" Kook asks as he looks back up at Yoongi's eyes

Yoongi walks in "You know what happens whenever I want to go anywhere but school.. Uhm, I didn't tear up this time.. I was too afraid to.. but let's just talk about what movie and call the others.."

"Do you want me to wrap it up?" Kook asks Yoongi, "I know you said to end that subject.. I just... I know it hurts.."

Yoongi nods "uhm.. sure." He sits on the couch and waits "so. What do you think about your new boyfriend?"

Kook walked to the closet beside the couch "eh, I wasn't expecting it at all. Tae isn't necessarily my type, but I don't want to hurt him.. and I need cuddles sometimes.." He closed the closet door and came back to the couch holding a few different bandaids and cleaning supplies for injuries. "I was honestly to shy and flustered at the time that I didn't know what to say but yes, half of me wanted to say no.."

"Maybe you'll get used to him.. I finally said yes so Jimin. Does Jackie boi have a girlfriend?"

"Noppeee, still lonely as ever" Jungkook chuckled, "That must've been a relief to Jimin.."

'Yea.. a relief' Yoongi thought. He twitched a few times then pulls out his phone, "I'll call Jimin and Jack. You call Tae"

"Okay" Jungkook called Tae as he dabbed a piece of gaus into alcohol and put it on top of Yoongi's wound.

"Owie." He flinched then calls Jimin and Jackson about the movie.

"Sowwy" He put the phone up to his ear "Hey Tae, wanna go to the movies with Yoongi, Jimin, Jackson and I?" ... "Okay, I'll see you there" ... "you too.. bye.." Jungkook hung up the phone and continued cleaning and bandaging Yoongi's cuts.

Yoongi hangs up his call and stands up "are we leaving now?"

"I gotta go change now, it won't take long" Kook stands up and throws away and pouts unused things back in the closet.

"Kookie monster" Yoongi smiles in hopes that he'd hear the nickname he hasn't been called in a while.

Jungkook giggles and laughed while walking to his room to change, but during that giggling and laughing he was also blushing. He missed that nickname Yoongi gave him, he'll never let anyone else use it but Yoongi.

Yoongi sighs at the giggles but no response. "A matter of time before he'll have to cut over.. Being in the mafia is hard.. If word gets out.. everyone will be scared of me. Most already are."

Jungkook comes back and hugs Yoongi, "I missed that nicknameeee!" He smiled as he couldn't even remembered the last time he's hugged Yoongi.

"I'm sure.. do you remember.. mine?" He lets out a small smile but then it fades "I shouldn't of even asked. But if I didn't.. you wouldn't of said it anyways. So it doesn't matter.. let's just go.."

Jungkook frowns, "Yoonkittyyy" He hugged Yoongi tighter, "how could I ever forget yours?"

Yoongi half smiles. The only smile Kook knows. His "natural smile". "Come ooonn"

"Okay, fineeeee" Jungkook lets go of Yoongi, grabs his phone and walks to the door.