#1: Amortentia (Hogwart AU)*

This chapter was edited (the chapters with asterisks in the title are edited)

----------

Nico di Angelo was late to Advanced Potions. The 6th year had been in the bathroom doing his business until he had realized he was late. Potions had always come to him easily since his father, Hades was the Potions Master. This was the Slytherin's first time ever being late in his 6 years at Hogwarts. He sprinted through the dungeon with his Potions book, trying to keep his hat from falling off. 

Nico ran into the classroom panting "Sorry I'm late Professor I was in the bathroom and-" Nico trailed off

"It's fine, I'll excuse you since this is your first tardy, but next time I won't so lenient." Professor Hades said, even though he was Nico's father he didn't treat him any different at school, at home he was a loving and overprotective dad, at Hogwarts he went full-on teacher mode. Nico joined his Potions partner, Will Solace at their desk. Will Solace was many things, an insufferable Hufflepuff, The Golden Boy, The Bane of Nico's existence, and his boyfriend. Of course, no one knew about Nico and Will's relationship they all assumed Nico and Will hated each other's guts. They had started dating in their 5th year after a Potions accident

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nico and Will had been arguing while making their Wit-Sharpening Potion, which resulted in spilled potion (which caused a small explosion that blew up a table) and class being dismissed early. This obviously had consequences, 10 points from Slytherin and Hufflepuff, having to spend 3 hours with Will Solace to clean the Potions room, and detention because Filch was having any of it. 

Nico didn't mind points being taken or detention, but there was no way he was going to spend 3 hours in an empty classroom with the annoying Hufflepuff for 3 reasons, (a. he was going to get on Nico's nerves (b. Nico was scared he would do something stupid and reveal his 2-year long crush on Will (c. He didn't want to embarrass himself.

"Di Angelo" Will said snapping Nico out of his stupor

"What!"Nico snapped, he felt a twinge of guilt when a flash of hurt displayed on Will's face "Sorry," he quickly added, hoping he didn't hurt Will's feeling.

Will raised an eyebrow "Did Nico di Angelo just apologize?"

"He did, now hurry up and help me clean up this crap," Nico said gesturing to the mess on the floor.

"Okie Dokie Artichokie" Will said, Nico internally cringed at Will's dork like manner, but there was no denying that he looked adorable. Will walked up to Nico and helped clean up. 3 hours flew by just like that. It wasn't that bad, Nico ended up learning things about Will and they had gotten the Potions Classroom spotless. 

"All done!" Will said high fiving Nico, all of a sudden Will's expression turned sad he turned to face Nico.

"Will, are you ok?"Nico asked concern laced through his words

"It's just- I-uhh-nevermind," Nico's heart started pounding, Will was never sad, he was always bubbly and happy no matter what, and he was obviously hiding something. Nico started overthinking everything that could be wrong.

Nico stared at Will with concern, "It's okay, you can tell me," he placed his hand on Will's shoulder 

"It's just seeing you here with me, it reminds me that I really like you, I understand if you hate me becau-" Nico stood up on his tippy toes and kissed Will, Nico's hand moved from hi shoulder and rested on Will's cheek. Nico's heart erratically beat, it felt as if it would pop out of his chest any moment. Nico pulled back and smiled.

Nico smirked, "Who told do that I hated you, it's quite the opposite actually"

Maybe exploding stuff in potions wasn't all that bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Solace" Nico scowled

"Di Angelo" Will sneered back, this was a daily occurrence Nico and Will had to act like they hated each other "If you hadn't spent so much time in the washroom you could have helped me make this potion," Will said, gesturing to a potion with a mother-of-pearl sheen, by now the whole class was watching them intently.

(this is mother-of-pearl if your wondering)

(back to the story...)

Nico sniffed the air, and then quickly scrunched it up "Bloody Hell Solace, why  did you spray that cologne of yours all over the classroom?"

Will had a panicked look on his face "Nico, I didn't spray anything" he muttered

"Huh, what do you mean?" Nico said, confused

Annabeth, who was a Ravenclaw was thinking "Nico, we were brewing Amortentia which is a very strong love potion." She paused thinking about what it meant" The smell of Amortentia is what you desire the most... which means you desire Will or in other words, you like Will." Nico felt his face flush beet red.

Will leaned in and whispered "Guess the secrets out" Nico panicked, he grabbed the collar of Will's cloak and smashed their lips together. Nico could hear a few gasps and murmurs.

Nico pulled back to see a very red Will and a VERY shocked class.

Professor Hades cleared his throat "How long has 'this' been a thing he said gesturing to Will"

Will tried to answer but was a stuttering mess, Nico clamped Will's mouth shut with his hand.

"Almost a year, "Nico said in a monotone voice, the look on Hades face was worth a million galleons.

"You owe me 10 galleons" Nico heard a voice say behind him, he turned around to see Percy, a Gryffindor handing a smug-looking Jason 10 galleons. 

Percy was muttering something along the lines of not my type. Taking advantage of Nico's distraction, Will licked Nico's hand.

Nico retracted his hand and rubbed it on Wills cloak, Sticking his tongue out in a childish manner. This ended with a very mad Hufflepuff chasing the Slytherin.

At least they didn't have to sneak around anymore.

I cant believe it, my first one-shot! Anyway, Hello, peeps, I hoped you liked that chapter. you can make a request in the 1st chapter. I do fluff, crack, and angst NO lemons. 

*Edited Nov/5/2020