Chapter 18 : The News

Start from the beginning

"I know! I was too! No one saw this coming, that's why everyone's freaking out." She said taking her phone back from me.

And that's when it hit me. Rianna. That was the named he yelled out to the girl that picked up his phone.

I put two and two together and realized that he must've been with her this entire time he was on his business trip.

She's the bitch he told me not to worry about. I knew there was something off. All this time he didn't want to make our relationship public it was because of this. It wasn't because of my safety, it was because he was engaged.

"That bastard." I angrily whispered out.

"What was that?" Sierra asked, her head snapping my way and away from the screen from her phone.

"Nothing, I need some air." I said through gritted teeth. I hugged my books closer and fixed the strap of my bag before making my way to the school's garden, hearing a small "I'll see you in class!" from Sierra.

I basically stomped over to the place and I wasn't paying attention to what's in front of me. Which I probably should have seeing as I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Woah there loser, watch where you're going." A voice snapped at me. I quickly realized it was none other then Christian. Of coarse. My luck's been shit lately.

I mumbled a quick "Sorry", before moving away only for him to pull me back by the wrist, making my body jerk back towards him.

"Hey!" I cried out, surprised at the sudden force.

"What the hell are you doing?" I yelled out, trying to wriggle my wrist out of his death grip.

"Stop fucking moving," he growled out. Clearly not liking the disrespect I'm showing him. But really, he could be steaming from his ears and I'd still won't give a damn. Hell hath no fury like woman scorned, they say.

"You're the one that bumped into me so apologize like you mean it mutt." He continued, his eyes growing darker by the second.

I gritted my teeth and my anger decided it wasn't a good time to mess with me. So I did something. Something that felt right at the moment but I knew I was gonna regret it later on.

I lifted my foot and slammed it down on his clean spanking shoes before kneeing him where the sun don't shine.

He doubled over and groaned in pain.

I gritted my teeth and backed away from his figure, "I said I was sorry. Now leave me the fuck alone Christian, I'm not in the mood for your stupid games." I growled out.

I rushed my way towards a corner in the garden, far from everyone's sight. I didn't want them to see me like this. I sat down and leaned my back against the wall and hugged my knees. I burried my face and finally let out the sob I've been holding.

I was utterly shattered. I knew it was too good to be true, a king as a mate? Even the romance novels in the library would laugh.

My body shook from how hard I was crying. All I wanted was a mate that loved me and cared for me. I want to be able to hold their hand in public and smile at him. Now, knowing I could never have that, it just guts me.

"I'm so stupid" I whispered to myself. I should have never trusted him. I shouldn't have let my feelings clouded my judgement. I should've rejected him when I had the chance.

My hands started to feel tingly and hot suddenly, making me look up at it. It was starting to feel warm again and I shook my head. No no no.

Not this again.

I took my phone out of my bag and opened the front camera and low and behold, my red eyes are back.

I jumped and threw my phone to the ground, pressing my body further more into the concrete wall behind me. What's happening to me? Why am I like this? I whimpered at the thought.

"You bitch! You fucking kicked me-" Christian voice rang out, filled with anger. I snapped my head in his direction.

His words faltered and he staggered back, "What the fuck?" He whispered out. He looked utterly baffled and looked around before looking back at me.

"Milea is that you?" He asked.

"Help me." I managed to whisper out before everything around me turned black. The last thing I saw was Christian's huge form sprinting towards me.

Help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello boos!!! How's ya'll doing? I hope everyone's been good. I missed you guys so much and here it is!! The next chapter 🥳🥳

I just wanna thank everyone for supporting "I'm His" from the first day I published my first chapter and up to now 🥺 I can't believe this book is nearing 100k readers. It's still a long shot and I know it's probably gonna take time but I'm sure with you guys, It'll get there some day.
I'm eternally grateful that I have readers such as you guys and I just wanted to say :

"I'm His" can now also be found in the app HiNovel. I'll probably be updating 2 chapters there and 1 chapter here. So if you guys have the time, please do check it out 💚💚

Anyways!! Enjoy your day and time reading loves and don't forget to

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

P.s the picture is to show how Milea's eyes looks like when they turn red

Muachh!!!!
Xoxo - Ann