𝘍𝘢𝘯-𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨-𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤

Comincia dall'inizio

"We don't have time for this." The boy walked away.

"Come here, big boy!" Two taunted.

It could be seen that they were getting dangerously close to Bens statue. When Diego blocked a punch, Luther's fist collided with the metal structure decapitating the head off and the whole statue toppling over.

"Ohh!"

"Ouch you okay?" Olivia asked wanting o know if she needed to reassure her boyfriend.
"Yeah fine, honestly didn't look like me,"
"Looks like the guy from lazy town,"
"What the fork is that?"
"I'll tell you later," patting his arm in sincerely.

"And there goes Bens statue." With that Three walks inside disappointed in their behaviour.

"Diego, no!" Vanya shouted whilst seeing him pulling out a knife nipping Luther's arm deeply. Luther ran inside to quickly tend to the wound. The author walked closer to Diego to scold him.

"You never know when to stop do you?"
"You got enough material for your sequel yet?"
"He was my father too."

Ben would be lying if he said he didn't feel bad towards the way he used to treat Vanya like she was nothing more than ordinary, she was his sister and non of the children treated her like it.

"Well I guess I won." Ben stated smugly at Olivia.
"Oh shut up." She was always a sore loser wanting to be right, wanting her facts straight and proving people wrong. She always considered that the worst part of her personality. Not being able to accept defeat.

"Mum. Let's go inside. Come on okay? Come on." Diego held his hand out to his mum for her to take leading her inside.

Klaus who was previously sitting on a stone bench, striped over twirling his umbrella between his hands crouching down to the powdery ashes of their father that he accidentally, drunkly knocked over.
"I bet your loving this. Team at its best, it's just like old times.
Best Funeral Ever!"

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Where's Vanya?" Allison walked in.

"You know your sisters very pretty, I think I have a crush on her." Olivia stated nonchalantly.
"What! You don't have a crush on me?" Ben pouted his lips and gave the cutest puppy dog eyes.
"No I don't have a crush on you. I love you, there's a difference." She answered smoothly kissing his pouted lips that were now smiling "I love you too."Kissing back.

"Thats unfortunate."
"Yeah..." Allison answered trailing off not realising that Five was not talking about Vanya.
"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no not a single drop of coffee."
"Dad hated caffeine."

"Well he hated children but he had plenty of us." Klaus laughed sadly. The two who were lip locking pulled away and looked at him strangely.

"I'm taking the car."

"Where are you going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive?"

"I know how to do everything." He spacial jumped out.

"Cocky much?" Ben stated in a rhetorical way pulling Liv's waist closer to him.

"I feel like we should try and stop him but then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens."

After hearing the car leaving Diego came through the kitchen picking up nuts eating them. "All right, I guess I'll see you guys in what, ten years? When pogo dies?"

"Not if you die first."

"Yeah love you too sis. Good luck on your next film, hope it turns better than your marriage, huh." Clicking his tongue. Leaving Allison to storm out of the kitchen in annoyance and sadness.

"Are- are we leaving?" Klaus questioned his brother

"No, I'm leaving, me by myself."

"Oh, fabulous I'll get my things."

Klaus, Ben, Olivia all ran out to catch Diego's car that was about to leave at any moment.

"You know, every time I close my eyes I see a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face, it's terrifying!" Scaring the knife wielding man in the process.

"Terrific. Lean back."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Yoo-hoo, Diego! I hate to rush you through any kind of brooding moment you might be having, but come on man we're starving!"

Klaus was finally able to talk to the lovers that sat next to each other.

"I'm craving...eggs."
"It's too late for eggs." Olivia said looking out at the pitch black sky with her hood up from the black hoodie she was wearing which obviously belonged to Ben with it being huge on her small and petite like figure.
"No! It's too late for eggs."
"That's what she just said you nutcracker." Ben argued.
"Waffles? Huh? You like waffles right?" The two nodded.
"Oh of course they do. Everyone likes waffles." Muttering to himself.

"Diego, thank you for joining us we have decided on, drum roll, waffles."

"I'm gonna drop you off at the bus stop. I gotta get back to work."

"What, breaking bones and cracking skulls?" Klaus sighed in disappointment.

"Saving lives baby."

"Well I guess it's frozen waffles again." Looking over at the dead two.

"Well isn't that fan-fucking-tastic."

"I could do eggs and bacon but I'm trying to cut down on my pig products."

Diego just looked at the mirror to see who he was talking to but to be met with nothing he put on his mask and drove off.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾