Chapter 18 In Rapture we fall, but not Remnant (and I gave up)

Authors note
Right, this is the last chapter. I give up, honestly I made a mistake trying to multitask on stories or even try doing 2 shows on 1 game. Which wasn't playing out well, I don't..well barely know much about Senran Kagura but I had some determination to try it out, but that was mostly a total failure seeing as how this story was a massive drag...and having some set backs of procrastination by Playing some Apex, reason that be for battle pass. Sorry, sorry. I know it's a very stupid reason to have so much set back over some gaming battle pass, but I'm sure there's some of you who at least wanted to do something but had a goal to finish something off at least? Right? Well I'm still apologizing but let's just goddamn end this pissing story.

Y/n P O V
Many..many things have happened, again with family reunions. Some sort of bonding, TRYING to get along with winter as right now, we've been chatting over tea...I never drank my cup as it is nothing to me.

Winter: "So..Dear brother, I know you still haven't accept me fully yet, but I have a proposal. If you would like to hear it that is." Staring at her, I just nodded as my helmet has been removed, showing off the various scars and bruises from past times. (Ok unlike my last massive problem. Reading the various comments seeing as Delta OBVIOUSLY can't take the fucking HELMET off. Look, cut me some slack yea? I don't do much lore lot of times and I just regret making this and want it done if it's that bad, Ok? Just cut me some slack, it's fanfic logic nowadays.)

Winter: "So apparently that dive suit is a part of you correct? Well, back in atlas we have some people WHO could possibly actually remove that diving suit off you that'll be making you normal once again. Those "plasmids" you call them, are staying within you as I'll not mention about those. I know general ironwood would only wish to experiment on my dear brother, which is just unacceptable." She looked away, waiting as I heavily sighed. Looking at the symbols on my hands, would this be better? What if I'm still unable to drill my enemies through their skulls to make sure they suffer for touching Eleanor? Yea, this could be difficult as I'm having my plasmids safe, but what if they'll try use it for an experiment? Decisions...Decisions...Guess when the time is right, this would be my answer.

Y/n: "I will only do it, when the time is just right. Will that be acceptable?" She slowly sip her tea, nodding to me.

Winter: "Very well, when your time has come, then we shall perform your surgery and free you from that diving suit dear brother." I sighed hearing her call me family, I guess I COULD maybe give a chance, but only a friend. Not family, just friends can do for now, keeping a grudge may seem wrong but life can be worse onto things, so we shall see further into the future of this. There is some wonder, this queen...of Salmon? Salami? Salary? No...uhhh, it's Salam! Right, queen of Grimm, reminds me of...HER....but, the dream was nothing as she's possibly gone, so nothing can go wrong at all.

~~SOMEWHERE~~
3RD P O V
Salam was sighing VERY very..very...slowly..in so MUCH BOREDOM! Why you may ask? Well...obviously it be-

Salam mind: "How many FUCKING elaborate nefarious plans does Cinder even have?!! Do I seriously give her this much free time to keep on planning?!? Outta anything I've done and went through in all my life, never have I thought listening to some plans from my own henchmen would be THIS WORSE!" She thought to herself as she's trying to at least look like she cares to even listen, Cinder has been just nonstop rambling on and on bout the various plans they could use, Neo was so sick of it she decided leaving with Roman as he couldn't take it anymore. Emerald was trying to stay awake, silently giggling from Mercury whose been playing with a Cinder puppet. Mocking her every word, suddenly a knock was heard as they were interrupted.

Salam: "That's odd, what huntsmen or huntress manage to knock on my realm?" She asked out loud, the others looked towards the door then stared at Mercury, who sighed going to open the door.