35. Wilding Heart

Start from the beginning

After another 15 minutes of ensuring she is no longer needy, Maya gritted her teeth, adjusted her appearance, threw off her panty liner which thankfully took all the spill of her cums and made her way out, as if nothing happened.

As soon as she entered the office, she was surprised to see Taehyung have not made his way back yet. She bites on her lower lip slightly knowing that Tae probably would have ended up jerking himself again from the condition she last left him.

At least, he won't dare to mess with Maya anymore. Or that's what the girl thought.

"Maya, you got the file? You were gone like for almost an hour." Namjoon noticed the girl walking back in.

"45 minutes precisely." Parker looked over at Maya, scanning the girl up and down, not quite able to pin anything on her but still, the purple head was as curious as a cat.

"Yea got em." Maya waved the materials in her hand, approaching the group of males over the table.

"Where is Taehyung?" asked Jimin.

"He-..."

"Right here, just needed to sort something out." Speak of the devil and there he was.

"Tae, weren't you wearing a green 3 piece suit just now?" Namjoon asked his younger cousin as he noticed the boy is now wearing a completely black outfit.

"Oh...someone accidentally made me spill something so I had to change my outfit." Taehyung shrugged it off, not making any eye contact with Maya as she stood there keeping in her expressions.

"Dang, we need to better surveil these staffs, they need proper training." Jimin crossed his arms, no longer interested with Tae as he continued to look at Parker beside him.

"Mhm." The dirty blond head hummed, walked over to the small cooler, taking out a bottle of ice water, gulping it down, still not sparing the girl any look.

"Mmm, maybe the trick to put him in place really worked." Maya thought to herself proudly, trying to ignore what just happened and continued her work with her team till the break of the evening sky, darkening the horizon, inviting the night in.

.

The next few days of work contained by Maya and the team brushing up and finalizing all the plans as strategized. Along these days, Taehyung and Maya only talked when the need arises.

Parker, of coz, being the curious bean he is, knew something must have happened coz Maya looked awfully chilled out now and her usual bubbly personality is full-on back whenever she speaks to them.

The purple head is super glad that her best friend toughened up and is no longer under the effect of meeting Taehyung from the past, but Parker also knows that Maya is not an ignorant person, as much as she vowed nothing happened and she is alright, Parker always had his benefits of doubt cap on.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, Hoseok's trip to Seoul has postponed coz he was invited by the producer of Big Hit office in LA for a business meeting.

After all, Hoseok is the face of Gardler as well as a young and upcoming business tycoon in LA. Not many would have the chance to meet him in person and get to network with the man himself.

Hence, Maya totally understood when he had to postpone his trip until later in the weeks to come as the team fasten their progress and approach the end of their first month in Seoul, working with the VC brothers.

"Ah...it's been a good week isn't it?" Jin was lazying around the lounge, in Jimin's house as it was a Saturday evening, which means no workday for them.