Relax

Time-8:03 AM
Place-kai's Room

Midoriya's POV.

I woke up extra early and quietly groaned as I sat up and carefully unwrapped kai's arms from around my waist. Today was Saturday,as well as the day of the galla. I planned on having fun until it was time to leave. It wasn't really a galla as it was a way for Villlains to just let loose and have fun. I heard there was a singing contest last year and the winner won 1 million dollars!

I quietly walked over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before leaving and grabbing something to wear. It was a dark grey crop top and grey sweat pants. I quietly snuck out of the room,grabbing my bag in the process and leaving. Once I was out the door I opened my bag and let kanna wrap up around me. I was planning on going to the park and then a pet store to look for more babies. I was not going to pay for them though,oh no~ I was going to have fun stealing a whole bunch of baby animals from the pet stores.

I made my way to the park,ignoring the stairs me and kanna got. In all honesty I didn't care. I had never cared about what other people thought about me so I didn't care now. Once I was at the park i found a secluded spot and laid down,letting kanna get off me and climbing up a tree to the very top,where she sun bathed for a while. We stayed their for an hour before she git down and we left to look at the pet stores.

We walked into a small pet shop that had a small reptile section in the back. The small amount of people their took one look at kanna and seemed to panic. I chuckled at their actions and kept walking. When we made it to he back I saw that they had some baby chameleons and smiled.

They were all making small noises only a couple days old and stop learning how to talk. I mumbled as I got closer to the cage "who wants to come with me~" sense they were only a few days old they probably haven't been messed with very much and so any voice that talks to them they are going to get curious and follow.

After all they don't have adults to warn them about what's right and wrong. I watched as three of them climbed up the small plants until they were at the top of the cage. I smile and looked both ways before putting my hand out fo them to crawl up on me. Naturally they climbed up my arm and hid in my hair,grasping onto the back of my neck to keep from falling off. My hair kept them perfectly covered as I left. I continued this from store to store. I even found an illegal store in a back alley selling baby hummingbirds! Sadly i actually had to pay for them but it was worth it!

I was walking back to the base with my hands in my pockets to protect the small hummingbirds and get them used to my sent. Three mocking bird's flew past me as they squealed about someone following me the last three streets. I knew that someone was following me when i took three other turns and they were still about ten feet back from me. I sighed knowing i would have to stay in populated areas until I could lose them in a crowd.

I felt a small lizard drop down onto my shoulder and quickly hide in my hair before anyone could see it. I immediately recognized it as fraz. She only had three legs due to some kids torturing her in a park. By cutting up some bandaids and making a mini splint with a toothpick i saved her life and now she is one of the generals in my reptile army. "Blonde hair. Cat eyes. Knives." She said in my ear as I took a turn into a large crowded street and then into the mall.

In the mall some children ran up to me asking to pet kanna who gladly excepted their offer and brought her head down for them to gently pat. While doing that she eyes around me. When she came back up she said she no longer saw toga and I sighed. I knew toga wouldn't give up that easily. No she was going to figure out why I left them all. Fraz was talking to the chameleons who had never gotten to see many other animals and were asking her about what was going on.

I left the other side of the mall and made my way back to the hassakai base. Once inside I lowered my guard with a sigh but quickly tensed up when i saw Chronostasis in front of me. He was staring at kanna probably because i doubt he's seen her yet. I giggled a bit and walked around him. I was carefully walking to Kai's room knowing full well that chronostasis was following me debating whether or not to mske me bring kanna back outside. Once I was in front of kais room I quicky went inside and closed the door behind me before he could say anything.

I chuckled to myself and headed to my bookbag before sliding kanna off me and letting Her crawl on top of kai's large bed. She was hidden on the large top as I slipped into my bookbag and put my new babies inside, I was careful to explain I would bring food and that if anyone ate anyone else id take them back to the shop. After that I crawled out only to see Kai staring at me with chrono beside him. Both of them looked genuinely surprised as I continued to pull myself out. "What?" I said as i stood up straight and dusted off my butt.

Chrono awkwardly coughed but then said "We just wanted to let you know that you two will be leaving early but you still have about three hours to get ready. I nodded my head and smiled sweetly at them before it became a sadistic smile and I thinned my eyes as I said "Is their going to be another competition this year?" I guess i surprised them both because their eyes widened once more. Kai chuckled as he tilted his head and said "Yes i hear it will be another singing competition. I hope you haven't lost your touch." His tone was taunting and he was challenging me with his eyes.

Chrono left the room sensing the tension as I walked closer to kai,to the point our chests were nearly touching and my mouth was right next to his ear. "We both know that I never loose my touch on anything...don't we love?" I felt him tense as I removed his plague mask revealing his black medical mask. I smiled at the faint blush on his face before backing off and sticking my tongue out at him before walking over to our shared dresser.

It took him a second to regain his composure and leave while i started picking out a dress. I picked a black dress that was easy to move in and ended at my knees. I stuck in a pair of black combat boots that I got from who knows where before slightly grinning.

I walked over to the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror before smiling. I pulled a hair tie from the bathroom drawer and then put my hair up in a tight ponytail. I smiled lightly at myself and was thinking about what to do next when i heard a knocking on the bedroom door. I quickly left the bathroom and hurried to the door,only to open it and see two maids with a black bag. They looked down and held it out to me as i said 'thank you' and took it before closing the door.

I walked over to the bathroom once more as I opened the bag and carefully emptied the contents out on the bathroom sink. I began sifting through it trying to figure out what I wanted to do. I decided on some simple lipstick and mascara and picked up the tube before taking a breathe. It had been a long time sense I last did makeup...after a few tries I managed to put it on correctly and smiled proudly at myself in the mirror.

I walked out of the bedroom and almost on cue Kai walking in. He was wearing his villain outfit with his plague mask that somewhat annoyed me because it was harder to see the frame of his face as well as what he's thinking. He held his hand out to me and I giggled before taking it and allowing him to lead me out. We entered a nice limo and it felt like we were back to being stupid kids...maybe things will be fun here...