Kai...

Time:7:22 PM
Place:Hospital

Aizawa's POV.

When I woke up everything hurt...I looked around and saw a small clock that told me tbe time. I saw something on the other side of the room but my eye was still blurry. When my eyes cleared I saw midoriya...she had pink circles under her eyes. Kanna was on her....and she looked like she was still crying...

"Midoriya....?" I was able to mumble out as I looked at her she jumped a bit then sat up and stared at me a a minute. She hopped off the couch,leaving kanna on there and hugged me. "Hey now,don't hurt me..." I said as I laughed a bit. She was sobbing. I felt bad. She hadn't even changed out of her hero costume...It was a little wet and she felt cold...

After a couple of minutes I looked back down at her. She had fallen asleep there. I hope she's okay....I thought as I heard hissing on the other side of me. I looked over to see kanna slither over and touch the top of my forehead with her mouth. I figured she was kissing my forehead and I went back to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning midoriya was still asleep on me. Nezu and all might were looking at something on the floor. "What are you guys looking at?" Is said. All might turned around quickly. Probably didn't expect me to wake up anytime soon. "Hello,shota! We found midoriya's phone smashed to pieces on the floor,so we've been investigation and we found a tracker in it." Nezu said as he leaned down and picked up a piece of metal so that I could see it better.

I nodded my head and gently moved her over so I could sit up. I looked at it carefully before saying. "She was attacked by a small group of people before she got to school,they are probably the ones that put the tracker on." Nezu nodded while all might woke up midoriya. She slowly sat up and yawned. She looked around and smiled.

Nezu smiled at her back while all might just stared at her. I stood up and she freaked out,and made me lay back down. "You need to rest!" She said as she stood up. Her hero costume was still wet and Nezu noticed this. "Com,lets find you some dry clothes!" He said as he lead her out of the room.

All might and me sat in awkward silence until he said "How are you feeling,old friend?" I stared at him before saying "Im fine,and I'm not old!" We chuckled for a minute before he said something I could not believe...

"The sports festival is coming up...and we are still going to do it." He said calmly. I was pissed. "What do you mean the sports festival is coming up!" I said as I sat back up and turned my body so I was completely facing him. He sighed and said "Its to make sure the public knows we have everything handled,plus we're doubling the security."

I sighed and nodded my head. Nezu and midoriya came back. She was wearing the school uniform. Guess we're going to school...yay... Nezu then began to say "midoriya and you are close so I'll let her keep an eye on you at school." I nodded and stood up. The doctor came in and lead me to another room where he put on special bandages so that I could move around better.

We then got to my car and drove to school. Nezu told me everyone was already waiting for us in class. Midoriya held the door open for me and then went to her seat. Everyone was very surprised I was back so early. "Alright class settle down,I have important news!" I yelled and they all shut up. I sighed and said "The UA sports festival is coming up...we will spend the next few days training for it."

Everyone started cheering and being happy but I noticed that midoriya looked terrified...hm...weird. I figured she would be happy about it. We went outside and trained until lunch. Midoriya helped me eat and at the end of the day she walked with me home.

We said our goodbyes and I went and laid down.

Time-7:03
Place-alley

Midoriya's POV.

I has grabbed the chip from my phone that held all my information and contacted a friend of mine and he's letting me stay with him. I'm worried but I just cant face them right now...im so scared. I planed against UA...I thought I would be happy,and I was!.... But,when I saw eraser hurt...i broke. He was like my father...he didnt control every action I made...

Or try to force me to do what he wants me to do....he wasn't nosy...he was there for me...my first real friend. I was stuck in my thoughts when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw one of my best friends.

"How are you doing,Izu?" Kai asked as hugged me. I hugged back and said "great!" We broke the hug and went to walk to his car when I saw someone with a white hood and mask on. I was about to attack when Kai stopped me

"Don't worry,this is chronostasis. He's in my gang." Kai said as he held my shoulder back. I nodded my head and continued to walk to his car.

"This is going to be a long week" I mumbled to myself as we got in.

Time: 7:32
Place: Villains bar

Tomura's POV.

I don't understand why midoriya never came home last night... She also attacked me without reason. That wasn't a part of the plan. Its getting late and she still hasn't come home...Im getting really worried. I know she can handle herself,but that doesn't mean im not worried. Toga and dabi stayed up all night waiting for her to come home but she never did...

Toga's eyes were red from crying and dabi had practically emptied the place of whiskey...Is she angry that nomu hurt that hero? Now that I think about it...she and that hero got close. It really hurt her when she saw how badly injured he was...I sighed and drank my shot of vodka.

She knows how to handle herself,and if anything does happen kanna will kill anyone that hurts her...we are planning another attack on UA so im sure we can get her back then...maybe she'll come back earlier....

Time:7:45
Place: chisakai gang residence

Midoriya's POV.

When we got to kai's base of operations went to some sort of meeting room where we caught up until...he asked why I wanted to stay with him... I sighed and said "Im with the league of villains...we made a plan and they did something I didnt agree to so...I just don't want to see them for a bit...." He nodded his head and said " knowing the precepts they're going to be very angry when they find out your with the LOV's so your going to stay in my room to assure them."

I nodded my head and we went to his room. He took the first shower. When he came back and picked some clothes for me to change into when I was done showering. I went to the bathroom and smiled. It had been a long time since I last seen Kai. It was nice to see he was living the good life. When I had finished my shower I wrapped up in the towel and walked into kais room. He was laying on his bed,he looked like he was asleep so I could just change right here.

I sat on the front of the bed so kai's feet were beside me. I dried my legs and put on the pair of boxers kai gave me. The shirt he gave me was a button up. I put my arms in and was about to button it up when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waits and pulled me back.

I felt my face heat up as he tightened his grip on me. We were on our sides. He nuzzled his head into the back of my neck. My back was pulled into his bear chest. I could feel him breathing on my neck. "Stop moving..." Kai said as he pulled me as close as he could to him. I tried to get out of his arms but that was a mistake...his hand was now on my stomach,dangerously close to my chest. I stopped moving immidietly.

From what I knew Kai was a germophobic clean freak so why the hell was he doing this.... Well....I guess Im not getting any sleep tonight....