Chapter 2

After I had been dismissed by my very weird principal great-great-great-something grandpa, he harshly gave me a map, and then he warned me not to ever, I repeat EVER, moonwalk in this school again. I cried because of that. Yeah, I cried. Well, it sort of was a fake sob, and that earned some points from him, and he gladly gave me permission to moonwalk in the school again. I became happy.

  I then figured out that the left hallway would not get me killed. Instead of knifes and saws, I found doors leading to classrooms. Each classroom's door had a name plaque, which was totally lame, if you ask me. Searching for the right classroom became very boring, but I knew I had to do what I had to do. That's when I realized something. In most stories, a hot dude would gladly guide you through the school because he secretly fell in love with you, but nooooo, I get a WTF? look. My life is totally great. Note the sarcasm.

  From a far distance, I heard someone yell out the one, most important word in the history of all time. "THRILLER!" echoed among the walls of the vacant hallway that only I occupied. But soon, a man emerged out of nowhere. By nowhere, I mean from a classroom door. We stared at each other for a second or to, but then, ever so quietly, I whispered "Thriller night... There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl"

  Evidently, this boy had super hearing powers, and he then started with the next verse. I gasped in pure terror as I found my soul mate. Well, don't blame me. I read too many werewolf books.

  Our eyes locked gazes for about a millisecond, and then he walked on to whereever he was going to go to. Then, I jumped out in pure excitement when I realized that the classroom he came out from, was the same classroom I was suposed to be in at the moment. 

  Ever so slowly, I opened the door that lead to the strangest thing EVAR. Actually, by now, you should know me well enough that, that means nothing at all. A couple dozen eyes cast upon me and I seemed to shrink. The teacher quickly shifted her gaze from a fat guys plumber buttcrack to me. Her face turned into a scowl, and she spat, "How LOVELY of you to be here, halfway through class!" 

  My face turned into a grin in response, and then one of those sassy-looking faces, and then I said, "Oh no you didannnt! Girl, my great-great-great-great granpda is the principal, and he can get yo' butt fired. Fo'eva!" The whole class started giggling, and then the teacher looked frightened for a second. To make sure a new student wasn't tricking her, she looked through her files to view my last name. Sure enough, my last name was the very same as Mr. Principal Dude. Isn't it completely weird I don't know his first name? Nevermind that. Some people don't even know their own parents' names, so I think that gives me a complete right to be lazy and not bother knowing my very, very old grandpa's name. 

  I sat down in a random, empty seat, and I batted my eyelashes at the teacher in a completely innocent way. She forced back a smile, and she said to the class, "It's..." She gulped, "Social time..." She struggled to continued. "You can... talk.. until... Class ends..." 

  The class cheered, and most people beamed at me, knowing that I, myself, had caused this. Yes, I know I am that awesome. Word.

  I decided to talk to other people.

  "Soooo... What's your name?"

  "Bob."

  "Joe."

  "Finicle."

  "Bobby Joe Finicle."

  After getting extremely confused with those four names, I decided not to memorize any names. That would cause many future problems I'm too lazy to solve. I started to have small, boring talk with a few people. Then, as I heard the door open, I saw him. The guy, but to my utter disgust, the WTF? dude was right next to him, chatting along as if they had been friends for years. I gagged in slow motion to myself, and then I felt a huge weight crash upon my poor, little, defenseless head. I looekd around to find the source of my head failiures, to see that a backpack, a BACKPACK, had caused my pain. 

  "Sorry." I heard a boy mutter, to see that it was the WTF? dude. Realization crashed upon his head the same way his stupid backpack crashed upon my head. His eyes widened in shock, and then they went back to that weird, dull look that had absolutely no emotions what-so-ever. "So... Ummm... You like Micheal Jackson...?" He said, trying to start up a conversation.

  "Ewww! No! Totally not!" I said, squeaming at the thought of him possibly thinking that. Again, he gave me a WTF? look.

  "So, you like chicken?" I asked.