The Hunters' Vampire Q&A

Authors Note:

Hello, all my lovely readers, this is the first Official Question and Answer from The Hunters' Vampire.

I just wanna thank you all and wanna let you know that these questions are a combination of Wattpad and Inkitt since I have this book posted on both these sites. I am actually very thrilled about this because I truly wanted to know what questions were on your mind while reading this story and what questions you'd have for the characters in the story as well. I thank you all for these questions and your continued support of this book, it is not an easy story to write and I do so much work and research while I am coming up with the chapters, so seeing all of you eager to know more about the story and characters itself makes me very happy. So enough of my rambling, let's begin.

From dmkincaid17 on Wattpad.

Q: Why does Kalson have issues with Vampires and Werewolves but he's in a relationship with Vidaldus?

A: [a heavy first question] well, I think Kalson should answer this one with me.

Jasmine: Kalson is a complicated character, and as much as that is not fully shown in the story as of yet, he is. His relationship with the supernatural is difficult since he is in the middle of a hate/love push and pull with them.

Kalson: Well, as a child, me ma and pa were killed by a Werewolf when I 'as only nine years old. *clears throat* me baby sister, did not make it 'ither, since ma 'as still with child. I grew up with an aunt, my ma's little sister who 'as at the time practicing witchcraft away from the village. She taught me about the supernatural world, but I still had a bone to pick with the beast that killed me family. I met Vidaldus by pure chance and he hid much of his life from me until he couldn't. I was confused as to how I could come to love someone who was not human... twas hard, but nothin' hurt me more than when his life was threatened. I didn't care what he was then... I 'ad to save 'im.

Jasmine: Kalson didn't fully accept Vidaldus after finding out the truth about him, but he was not about to lose anyone else that he loved no matter the species. Vampires, he dislikes them because of a future side story that will shed more light on his distaste for them.

Q: Does Samson have a thing for Leeland?

A: Samson is a flirt and someone who gets a thrill out of messing with others who he knows he can intimidate, the future of these two is uncertain, but the tables could always turn in your favor... or someone could die :D lol you never know.

From PintoTerrie on Wattpad

Q: Does Lexander have any more brothers and sisters that will be introduced in the story?

A: Lexander: Hello dear readers, I have several siblings, by both mother and father, but I an not in contact with them ever since we were separated in the large fight against the Hinterland hunters... I do hope I could see them again, but for now, it is not a topic that's being focused on.

Q: Who is stronger Lexander or Vidaldus

A: *Lexander and Vidaldus exchange a look* Vidaldus: A pleasure to meet you all, umm, Lexi and I are both very powerful beings, but against each other, we are quite not as matched in our strengths as it may seem. I am considerably stronger than my baby brother, not just because I have had more exposure to the supernatural world, but because my lineage is quite powerful.