Chapter 69 Teacher's Pet

Bixley moved through the hallways, coming to the very door he sought out and pushed it open. "Hello, teacher." He waved a hand and shut the door, locking it after himself.

"Get out, Bix. I'm busy." Gaxin said, filing away some books and paperwork.

"Too busy to have a chat? Oh, you hurt my feelings." Bixley cooed.

Gaxin scoffed, sucking his teeth. "You have no feelings. Not where it matters."

Bixley rolled his eyes in a tired fashion. Was he really giving him a lecture about his cold attitude when he was always an icicle of void emotions? The man rarely ever raised his monotonous tone unless he was interested in another or teaching a topic he loved. Bix sighed and yawned.

"See, you're tired. You should retire to bed." Gaxin said, not taking him on as he read from one of his files near the wall of books.

"You always dismiss me so carelessly. You're too grumpy, old man. Why don't you let me help you with that?"

Gaxin whipped about, slamming the file closed as his eyes flared for a second. Bixley didn't stand down, nor did he cower before him. Instead, he smirked at him knowingly.

"You're lonely too, aren't you, teach?" Bixley asked, stepping closer to where Gaxin sat on the edge of his work desk.

"I rather like being alone," Gaxin said, folding his arms.

"I'll take that as a yes then." Bixley quipped, making Gax grunt, probably annoyed at being questioned by him without any give. "Come now, teacher. Let's enjoy this time together. Your eyes did always linger a few seconds too long on me." Sweat beaded on the older man's forehead as he gulped.

Gaxin shrugged Bix and his notion off. "Shut up, or I'll kick you out."

Bixley rose his hands. "Sorry, sorry! No need to be so harsh, Gax-" The older one whipped around, aiming a dagger at him.

Gaxin's eyes were a fierce violet, "don't address me so carelessly as if I'm not twice your age!"

Bixley's eyes zeroed in on the dagger, and he smirked. "Yes, but age is only a number. Why make it seem as if I cursed you. I merely used your given name, teacher."

The older man growled at that smug smirk, then stepped back and flipped the blade in his grasp, replacing it where he took it from on his hip.

"So crass and unsettled," Bixley began, touching his chin, "You're in dire need of a release, aren't you, Gax?" He chuckled, and Gaxin gritted his teeth.

The boy was testing him, that amber and azure gaze making him quiver for what he planned to say or do going forward. "I will not be your plaything, child," Gaxin said firmly.

"Plaything? Plaything!" Bixley snapped. He snickered darkly, covering his eyes then peeked one out through his fingers. "Why would you ever think that I consider you a mere plaything? You're so much more than that." He sighed. "You're charming," he dropped his hands, "intelligent," he moved closer, "and if I do say so myself-you're downright fucking twisted." He crowded the man seeing his eyes darken before Gax shot an arm out and grabbed his throat, choking him. The older Witch lifted him in the air and turned them, slamming him down on his desk as things clattered to the floor in a cacophony noise. Bixley moaned. His cock throbbed as he tried to swallow in oxygen. Gaxin got in his face, veins on his temple and jaw twitching.

"You little bastard! How dare you terrorize me as if I'm your size? Do you not fear the wrath of a man?" Gaxin growled. The younger one's face was reddening slightly, eyes watering, but his lips grew into a smile. "..." Gaxin was at a loss.