Nice job Ekon

Elda (Batyas mother, boys caretaker)
Batya (Kars daughter)
Cedric (Wammu's son)
Ekon (Esidisi's son)
Tatum (Sannatas son)

  As soon as they got there, they left. Batya was on the front of the cart leading it, Tatum next to her. Cedric was in the back, in the arms of Elda ever so slowly drifting asleep from his tears. Ekon was walking behind the cart, leaving them alone to not bother

   Batya was gripping the reigns tightly, every few seconds turning her head to check on Cedric. Tatum noticed every time, and soon enough placed a hand on her wrist, causing her to look at him.

   For once in a very very long time. His eyes where soft. Not filled with determination, jealousy, nothing but soft.

    He rubbed her wrist and nodded his head mouthing "he's okay..." not wanting to wake him up or bother then in the back.

   Bayta was confused. She had never seen him like this. Only once. We will get into that later though.

   She lost the contact with his eyes and looked back to the dirt path, her grip slightly loosening from the donkeys reigns.

    His hand slowly moved from her wrist, which she soon detested. Grabbing it, and holding it.

   He didn't look at her, or pull away. He just gently wrapped his big calloused hand around hers. It seems cliche but for once Bayta had noticed someone else's feelings and not just hers.

   Selfish turn selfless.

After a while everyone had switched places. Elda was now back in the front, Batya was walking cause she didn't feel like sitting anymore, and the boys sat in the back of the cart. Cedric hooked with Elda his big body wrapped around her tiny arm still upset and needed a mothers love.

    Tatum looked at the hand that held Batyas, and smiled looking to Ekon.

   "Dude, she let me hold her hand.."

   Ekons eyes lite up, his body jerking forward "What? Oh my god dude that's-" he couldn't even finish his sentence the poor little boy was so confused on what to say

    Tatum laughed a bit and nodded, putting both his arms on the edge of the cart and tried to look cool. "Oh yeah she falling for me buddy... I know she is..."

    A bag was soon thrown at his face, him having to catch it before it fell off the cart

   "No she isn't, she just need someone to hold her hand cause-" this is where he began to mock her "- mommy~ was to busy dealing with baby over there" he slight whispered the last part pointing over to Cedric

    Tatum threw them bag back at him a little rough "alright Ekon watch your mouth. Cedric May be big but he is a softy. You know he didn't deserve what that witch said to him."

   He was getting closer to ekons face who held a 'mhm' look on him.

    "Yeah whatever you say. Maybe we are monsters. Maybe our fathers did kill people on purpose. Maybe they don't even care for us! Maybe they don't even love our parents and just used them to have us. So we-"

   Ekon slightly stood up from the cart and poked his fingers into the now infuriated Tatums chest

   "-Can be out in the sun. And you know that. We all do."

   The cart was stoped, Elda removing the sensitive Cedric from her arm, as he looked back to the boys knowing the tension in the air wasn't going to stop any time soon.