Her coming of age

Elda (Batyas mother, boys caretaker)
Batya (Kars daughter)
Cedric (Wammu's son)
Ekon (Esidisi's son)
Tatum (Sannatas son)

A new week has settled a night that came almost two fast. Batya was finally turning 17. Elda had made a tradition for everyone's birthday. Everyone would get dressed up.

Right of now the three boys, Cedric, Ekon, and Tatum waited outside still getting ready. Cedric was ready, sitting patently next to the bonfire they had set up. Ekon has been helping Tatum, putting finishing touches to the face paint they had to put on. They three boys waited, looking over the outfits they wore only on special occasions.

A simply loincloth, covering their man bits, with feathers scattered across them. They're calf's and ankles covers in paint, bright gemstones and even brighter feathers held together with strands of dried out leather.

While Cedric waited, Tatum and Ekon bantered almost starting their own fight. Since these two have been trying to fight for Batyas hand for the past five years, they both tried to make each other look stupid. Mindless banter, hitting and flicking, almost taking a handful of face paint and throwing it at each other.

Cedric stood, pushed both them apart and pointed to where to sit

"Sit. Now. It's Batyas birthday. You are not going to fight over her on HER big day."

Both boys listened sitting down very fast. Cedric sitting back where he was. Soon mother Elda walked out the house, catching all three boys attention. They all stood while Elda smiled at them all. She was clearing blocking Batya, the boys could tell.

Elda was dressed, fully. She disliked being half naked, but still followed her own tradition face painted up and feathers sticking out her hair. She soon spoke very elegantly as she walked a bit forward

"Now tonight boys, Tatum, Cedric, and Ekon. I present, the one and only, 17 year old, Batya!"

She swiftly moved to the side to reveal the heavily dressed up Batya. She was posing as of right now, her hands elegantly placed on her hips, her left leg slightly bent covering the right one, and head slightly facing away from the boys her eyes closed and all.

Now what she was wearing was what brought Ekon and Tatum to a hault.

Her chest was covered with a black leather, very brought green beads sown around the outside of it and a thin line a string holding it together. Her biceps where covered in slight face paint, holding a gold incasing holding four feathers from the edges.

Her wrist held the same thing, just more beads and gold brackets. Her bottoms where like a loincloth but it fully covered her lady parts and bum as well. Again green gems had been sown into them, at the hips feathers and needs hanging down from them.

Her thighs had white lines, intertwined with circles, untill it faded into nothing, her bare feet with ankles held with green beads as before and what seemed to be gold string.

Her head was the best part. Her long curly purple hair, two parts in the front held into the back with a simple clip, and a small yet big headdress in the back. These where covers in her feathers, the ones she was able to create due to her fathers power.

Her eyes where outlined in white, a light green on the outsides and black liner giving her a cat eyed look.

After a few moments of awkward silence, batya groaned and looked at the boys now crossing her arms.

"You aren't going to say anything? I didn't just spent the last two hours getting dressed up just for my party guest to be party poopers!"

Cedric chuckled, looking at the two boys trying very hard to stay calm. He stood up and hit them both in the head before speaking

"You look amazing batya. I just think the other two are choked up on it all."

Batya rolled her eyes and watched the two boys, jaws wide open. Again she groaned, picking off two loose beads and flicking into both their mouths, soon having them gag.

Batya giggled, and turning to her mom,

"Alright mama, can we do the dance please? I've kinda waited 17 years so to it."

"Yes yes, come now. Let's head to the lake. Boys,"

mother Elda nodded to the three, having thin follow behind batya and Elda, going over a few of the steps and moves to the dance

Ekon and Tatum watched batya. Just a little to much. They watched the small sway of her hips. Back and forth, Ekon was basically drooling, loincloth growing very slowly. Cedric being the biggest of the boys, walked behind them, grabbing both their heads, earning a painful Yelp from Ekon and a irrated groan, as now both their heads where looking straight up.

They had gotten to the lake they would go to for everyones birthday. A dance would be held significantly showing the new coming of age.

As known to the boys they all stood back and peacefully watched. Cedric keeping a eye on all of them, to make sure their eyes didn't wonder to much. Elda and Batya started to do the dance.

After a few min of it all they stopped. Cedric calling to Ekon and Tatum to clap, which they did. Batya sighed with a small smile on her face closing her eyes. Her mother walked away and nodded her head back, telling the boys to stand with her. They all did.

Tatum on batya right side, Cedric left, and Ekon left of Cedric. Batya looked up to the dark sky, catching the bright orange moon in her sight. Taking a few step back, she looked to the moon in the lakes water. And with that, she ran and jumped right in. Splashing the water all over the place.

She stayed under for a few moments resurfacing with a large smile on her face. Her face paint and all gone, her hair soaked and laid flat yet still curled on her shoulders. Keeping herself up she waved the boys to join her, and so they did.

With each one giving a battle cry and jumping in, or belly flopping as Ekon just loved to do, they swan through out the night. Elda watched from afar watching her now grown daughter play happily with her friends.

Her face soon soured knowing what would happen now they where all of age. One week. Is all she had, untill some met their demise. But for now, she let them be kids. Teens. The children they were.

———————————————

Boom bam bop
Badda ba boop
Bow

OHHHHH

Yes. Thanks for reading. Have another chapter cause I am ready to kill some people. Definitely not a spoiler.

K byeeeee