Its village time

Elda (Batyas mother, boys caretaker)
Batya (Kars daughter)
Cedric (Wammu's son)
Ekon (Esidisi's son)
Tatum (Sannatas son)

   "Alright! Everyone together! Make sure you pack your stuff up! Make it light, we all know Seko won't be able to carry much!"

The kids packed the cart hooked up to the family's donkey, as Elda rushed them a bit

"Mommmm why do we have to get up so early... the suns barely up..."

Batya complained setting a box into the back of the cart, Cedric catching her very sleepy body as she stumbled over

"Thanks..." she mumbled tiredly as he set her down

"Well I told you we where leaving early. I have a surprise for you all. Now come on, we have a long way to go darling"

Elda slightly stood on her tippy toes to kiss her daughters forehead and pet her head gently, patting it before heading to the front of the cart to lead with Ekon.

Of course batya purred to her mother's gentle touch. Who doesn't love little pets when they are sleepy.

   Tatum loaded into the back of the cart, leading his hand out to help Bayta up, and for once she took. She just wanted to sleep, and honestly same with Tatum. He just wanted to look nice and strong as always.

    With Cedric loading in behind her, Eye wondered from the front of the cart. Cedric caught the glimpse of the eyes. Ekon wasn't having the fact he had to stay upfront while they got to chill in the back for the next 3 hours...

    Sitting down on different sides of the cart, bayta got a nice spot next to Cedric, curling up right next to him, holding onto his muscular arm, and resting her head on his broad shoulder.

   Sighing completely content with her little pillow she slowly fell asleep. Now. I think that's enough for the gal. Let's talk to the boys for a bit shall we?

   Tatums arms where crossed, slouched with a depressed get angered look on his face. Ekon turned to look at the boys, slightly smiling at the sleeping girl as she spoke softly to not wake her

    "So guys, where you think we are heading? Maybe to the near by town... see if they still hate us." He chuckled to himself Cedric doing the same

   "I hope not.. the last time we went, just for simple things, we almost got killed." He responded quietly. Taking a quick glance to Tatum who seemed to be very upset

    "What about you Tatum? I bet the girls would be allll over you~" he teasingly waved his finger around while pointing to him. He still wasn't having it.

    The two boys where very confused, never seeing him act this way. Cedric slightly taping his leg with his foot "hey... you okay?"

    His head turned ever so slowly, a stone cold face met with Cedric concerned one. He slowly went down and grabbed Cedrics foot and pushed it away from him, pulling his arms back into there spot and looking away once more.

    Elda looked to the boy. She knew what was wrong. Jealously was his most easiest trait for her to catch onto. She kept a good look on him as all the boys stayed quiet for the most part of the ride, tension filling the air around them.

— time skip 5 hours —

   Batya was up, and was switched into the front, while Ekon took her spot in the back. She was chatting away with nonsense with her mother laughing away.

   Tatum still grumpy. Cedric and Ekon chatted about random places they could end up.

   Elda smiles to herself, looking ahead she pointed, leaning to bayta and whispered "you see it..?"