The kind Cedric

Elda (Batyas mother, boys caretaker)
Batya (Kars daughter)
Cedric (Wammu's son)
Ekon (Esidisi's son)

While Cedric "flirting" with Luna, the boys giggling in the background, Elda has finally made it to the village. Letting Seko grab a break, water and food she went into the village.

She walked by, her head held high. She was known in the village. It used to be her home before she was chased out. She had no intent to talk to anyone other then to get what she needed. While walking she noted Bayta by a jewelry stand. She was surrounded by girls. Some standing by, rolling their eyes to the girls complimenting her hair and clothing.

She smiled, knowing her daughter would be fine at all chances. Walking down farther she needed to find Cedric. See how much he spent, and what she had left which she knew would be plenty.

The tiny whispers. The stares. The comments. She heard them all. She hated this place. The only good thing was where she met kars. I know right? Meeting a god like man was the only time she enjoyed life. You'll hear her story soon.

Her eyes stayed where they meant to be before coming across the sight of Cedric. Talking to a girl? Other then Bayta. That's adorable... she walked up to the two and placed a hand on Cedrics arm

"Do excuse me dear, Cedric where are the boys?" He nodded, looking back and pointing

"Somewhere down there. They said they where looking to get something for Bayta." He pulled out the bag of money she had given him, and handed it to her

"Only a bit was spent. A gave them a small bit as well. Batya has none, she ran off before I could spare her any." She took the bag from him and smiled thanking him

"Do have fun with your lady friend. I'll go find the boys and leave you two alone." She gave him a teasing wink, makinf him slightly blush, shake his head, and roll his eyes

"Do excuse her."

"She was no bother. She seems to be your... mother?" A confused Luna looked to the boy who gave out a small chuckle

"Caretaker. My mother passed giving birth to me. She's taken care of me, Ekon, and Tatum."

"And who's Bayta?"

"Oh- yes that's her daughter. Our mothers where all friends? So once they passed giving birth to all of us, she took care of us."

"I am very sorry for your loss. I'm sure your mother was a great person."

He chuckled a bit nodding his head "she sure was. She didn't take no for a answer. Well as so Miss.Elda told me."

Luna giggles slightly to his remarks, going to speak but being cut off by her own mother grasp

"Luna! I told you not to go near these boys." She angrily whispered to her daughter failing as Cedric heard her.

"Mom, your nonsense is nauseous. He means well" she tried to ease her mother's worry. Yet it still went on. Cedric stepped in, only moving his body forward as he spoke

"Ma'am I do mean no harm. I was just having a conversation with your dau-"

"AH! Hush! I don't wanna hear anything from you!" She pulled her daughter behind her, people now starting to stare and gather round.

Cedric didn't know what to do, he moved himself back slightly scared of what was to come of him just trying to be nice

"Your father was a monster- and so are you! Now stay away from my daughter. Before you corrupt her just like he did to Drea..."

With that she dragged her daughter back along the side walk to take her home. Luna looking back and mouthing the words "I'm sorry" with a embarrassed and saddened expression covering her face.

He was embarrassed as well. He just nodded and looked away from the crowd that had formed.

"Ekon! Tatum stop!" Eldas voice could be heard as she sped walked after the boys. They had pushed past the crowd and looked at Cedric. They completely stopped in their tracks.

Was... Cedric sad...?

Their eyes where wide, confused. As hell. Elda pushed past the people, her eyes frantically trying to find the boys, and soon did. Picking her skirt off the ground and running to them.

"What- what is wrong." Ekon pointed to Cedric, who now was just looking at his hand, the one he held Luna's hand with. Elda walked to him and placed her hand under his chin making him look at her.

"What's wrong, where did your friend go?"

His eyes, stared at her before tearing up and blinking to make them go away. Elda face grew saddened, placing both her hands on his cheeks and nodding slighting understanding what happened. His large hand covered one of hers, leaning into it and slightly crying.

Eldas heart broke. She hushed him, pulling the large boy into her arms, his wrapping around her small frame and hiding in her neck, her rubbing his back and softly hushing him.

Ekon and Tatum stoped staring and started to shew the crowd around them away. Ekon looked to Tatum and looked around

"Shit- Tatum go get Bayta. We might just be leaving sooner then we thought..."

He nodded, Ekon leaving to comfort Cedric.

That was the one thing about this strong boy. He could deal with any. Hurtful comments. Hate. Rude people. But when it came to his parents he couldn't take it.

What he heard about his mother, made him wish he was able to meet her. And about his father? Dear lord. His tough little self, could break at any sign that someone insulted them.

The second Tatum came into view the girls started to blush and back up, falling deeply in love with the tall, strong and ohhh so sexy~ boy.

Tatum towered over Bayta who didn't even know he was there. He scuffed and grabbed her shoulders making her took to him

She squealed ever so slightly untill she saw it was him

"Oh! Tatum it's you. What's up?" She smiled to him and tilted her head ever so slightly. It took her like 2 seconds to see the look on his face was not happy.

"Cedric...?" She basically whimpered. He nodded. She pushed him off and ran, she knew where he was, and he needed her.

Tatum let her. He looked to the girls Gawking at him. He sighed and took a double take. The thing she was looking at was a necklace. A pretty one at that.

"Is this the one she was looking at...?" The girls nodded. He felt his pockets for a moment and pulled out what he had, legit threw it on the table and took the necklace and a small bag from the table

"Keep the change."

He ran off as well. The girls huffed while one counted the money on the table. She gasped and jumped up and down

"He paid three times its amount! I can get the horse!! Oh my gosh I can get the horse!!"

She ran off the same to get her mother and tell her the news.