When tales become true

Elda (Batyas mother, boys caretaker)
Batya (Kars daughter)
Cedric (Wammu's son)
Ekon (Esidisi's son)
Tatum (Sannatas son)

The day had come.

The wagon placed only a few miles away from the stone that held the children's fathers, Elda grew worried.

The night was cold, and the kids celebrated next to the warm light of the fire, singing songs to try and appease their fathers who they knew where only miles away.

Dancing in circles, natively they spoke, natively they danced. Finally after years of waiting and wondering the day had come.

They tales they had been told are finally coming true. The boys sat and watched, as Batya stood and told a story in their native tongue, speaking these words.

"He was challenged by the great leader from above, and with his words of hatred he grew himself and others to fight back!"

She flung her scarf to the fire, making a large woosh of fire fly past the boys, as Cedric appears next Batya, him starting to speak his native language as well,

   "The warrior went to his most trusted recruit, friend, and brother." Their Hand clasps together as they met eye to eye and began to chant.

   Tatum and Ekon began to cheer, and scream so called in there native language as Batya and Cedric danced around the fire, chanting more and getting very excited.

   They loved to tell story's. Many nights would be filled with ones, with ones not as exciting as this.

   Elda watched from her bed wrap. She was happy to see them all this excited. Yet worried. She knew that their fathers weren't released from their holdings just yet, but at night they are the strongest. They have no weaknesses.

   She was planning. In the morning, when the sun is in the sky and painting the land in its delight. Then. Then she will bring them. They would have to stay in their cave, stuck in the dark as the children stayed in the light. Yes.

   This, this so they won't try and hurt them. Because them, themselves would because stone before the children's eyes.

She nodded to herself noting her plans for the morning. It was really happening.

Really.

Her kids are 17.

They where about to meet their god like fathers

And as they celebrate. I won't know if they will make it to the next moon...

   No Elda. Do not think like this. They will be fine. Nothing wrong will happen to them. Just, stay with them as much as you can. 

  She sighed to herself, getting up from her "bed" to the the remaining boys sitting. As she sat next to them she started to chant herself, laughing and cheering them all on.

   Through the night they celebrated, stories on stories, dances with chants to follow along.

   Elda made some good, let them drink as well. And boy did they drink.

   Batya on her first one, almost threw up. The boys laughed as she coughed it back up. Cedric helped her back up, and down she went.

One drink,
Two,
Three
Six
Eleven
And finally down

She was definitely drunk, the boys fell after. Cedric was the one who was most sober. Only taking a few for fun and to keep the others in check.

Ekon was doing it Untill he passed out they drew on his face with mud creating some mustaches and smiley faces.