Chp 32 : Outing. Dating? Missing! (Part 2)

Please read the author note below. It might or might not important, but well. I just hope you read it.

_________________________________

No one Pov

      After strolling around the town, Nad suddenly stopped. She saw a couple shop. Full with couple things. She isn't the type who liking this kind of things but well, something inside the shop attracts her to go in. Without any words, she grabbed Taehyung's hand and went in.

      "Welcome to our shop." They been greeted by a worker there. The shop is simple. With colourful things in it. Its cute actually. Taehyung smile at the worker and follow Nad to somewhere more inside where she find 'something'.

      Taehyung keep following her. Since she didn't realise, she had been holding Taehyung's hand since earlier. Not like Taehyung care. Well, actually, he love it. It gives his stomach weird feelings but he knew its just some butterflies there.

     "What are you searching, actually?" Taehyung asked after a while looking at the confused Nad. Nad look at him with a little pout on her face. Taehyung can't stop himself from thinking to kiss her. Aigoo~ that lips.

     Nad didn't answer him, instead, she went to the counter and asked the worker there. Taehyung didn't know what did she looking for from earlier. So, he just let her talking to the worker.

     "There isn't?" Nad asked. The worker look at the rilakkuma and smile. "There is. But, its couple. Well, if you see this shop, its couple shop. You have to buy both." She explained.

      Nad pouted even more. "But, even if I can buy both, I don't have money right now." Nad said, looking at her pocket. She forgot her money, again. Every time she went out, if mom didn't ask her about her purse, she will forget it.

      The worker smile. Her gaze move from Nad to Taehyung. "Maybe you can ask your boyfriend there." Nad look behind her and said, "He's not--"

      But her words was cut when a voice suddenly said, "Jagiya, what did you keep searching from earlier. I don't get any clue what is it." He said to Nad. Jagi, what? This Taehyung. She thought.

     "Your girlfriend?" The worker asked at Taehyung. Taehyung smile and nodded whole heartily at the worker. "She's pretty, isn't  she?" He asked the worker. The worker nodded.

     Nad heard that and slapped Taehyung's arm a little. "Yah, I'm not your girlfriend." She denied. Even tho, the feelings is quite unclear for her. But for Taehyung, its clear that he loves her. A lot.

     Taehyung look at her with love and yeah, mischievousness. "I love you, so, yes you are." He said. Hearing that, Nad face become red. This guy is so honest. Too straight-forward.

      Nad bit her lips and went out of the shop. I'm so weird these days.

     Taehyung shrugged and look at the worker again. "Urm, so, what did she asked for earlier?" Taehyung asked. Curious. The worker smile once again. "She asked for that.." She pointed at the things earlier.

    Taehyung look at the things she pointed. He frowned. "Ouh? Which one?" He saw a couple, so he asked which one she wanted earlier. The worker giggled. "Its a couple set, Mr. So, you have to buy both."

     Couple set? "Ah~„ okay then. Thanks." He said. The worker smile and bow at him. "You're most welcome."

      "What took you so long in there?" Taehyung didn't answer that question and  change the topic. He look at Nad and smile at her. "Let's watch movie." He said.