Chp 31 : Outing, Dating? (Part 1)

No one POV

Saturday coming..

Ding! Dong!

     "Nad, open the door. I'm busy here." Her mom yelled from kitchen. Mrs Yoon is busy cooking. Its Nad request after all. She said today she wanted to eat her favourite food, mom fried rice. So, Mrs Yoon is busy preparing the food for her precious and only daughter.

    "Okay~" Nad get up from her seat and walking, slowly to the front door. What do people want time like these? Its really annoying, ya know? She thought.

     Nad open the door and saw, Kim Taehyung, smiling widely at her. Why is he here? She asked herself. Seeing Taehyung in front of her doorstep, really making her wonder.. "Hey, Nad. You're ready?" Taehyung asked.

     Ready? Omg! Omg! I forgot! How could I? She grabbed Taehyung's hand and invite him inside. "Omg! Come in first. Mom cooks." She said and brought Taehyung to the table near the kitchen.

     Mrs Yoon come in front, looking at Nad.  "Who is it, Nad?" Her mom asked, when she didn't saw anyone with her daughter.

      Taehyung come from behind, greets Mrs Yoon with such a manners. What a great, son-in-law he is, doesn't he? Uehehe. "Ahnyonghasaeyo, Mom."

     Nad whispered something to Taehyung. "Wait here, I'll change my clothes." It gives shiver to Taehyung, being too close with his love, his heart thumps rapidly. He didn't know, a certain someone also feel the same with him.

     Taehyung's thought was disturbed by Mrs Yoon, calling him to come over and sit on the chair, having breakfast together with them. He couldn't refuse since he wanted to take her daughter out today.

     Mrs Yoon looking around. "Where's Nad?" She asked the boy. Taehyung smiled, answering her question. "She went upstairs." Mrs Yoon went back to the kitchen, grabbing a carton of milk and orange juice.

    "Mom.." Taehyung called. "Yes, Taehyung?" He asked, not looking at him since she's busy with her things. Mrs Yoon grab three glass and put it on the table.

     Taehyung bit his lips. This is nerve wrecking!! He thought. "Urm.. C-can I bring Nad out today?" He asked. He's stuttering but well, he manage to asked Nad's mom. Ahemm, his, *cough cough* mother-in-law-to-be.

     Since her back facing Taehyung, Mrs Yoon smiled a little. She's so happy but she have to make him nervous. With a monotone voice, she asked. "To where?"

      Taehyung bite his lips. Why am I nervous? Ouh yeah, its my mother-in-law-to-be in front of me right now. That's why. He cleared his throat. "A little.. Outing?" He asked, unsure how to say it. He can't say its a date since Nad.. Well, Nad didn't say anything about being his girlfriend. YET. okay? Yet. Not yet but he's sure will.

      Taehyung tap the table with his fingers, waiting for Mrs Yoon answer. "When will you come back?" Mrs Yoon asked again. Taehyung stop tapping the table and look in front. I didn't thought about that yet. Yeah, he didn't. That's why he can't answer it. He didn't know what to do. He just ask Nad to go out with him but he never had plan in his head. NEVER. Paboo Taehyung.

       "Urm.." He bit his lips again. How many times he bit his lips today. His beautiful, kissable, red lips might bleeding of he keep doing it.

     He didn't manage to answer the question but Mrs Yoon had already cut him. "Make sure you're back before 11." Mrs Yoon said, making the boy smiled widely.