Chp 5 : First Day Walking Together

Nad pov

        "Wake up!" Someone said, slowly.

Even in my dreams, people keep bothering me, my beauty sleep. Wae?

        "Nad, wake up!" Its getting more harsh.

No please. I need a beauty sleep.

        "NAD!!!" she scream and I jump of the bed because of shock. I fell off the bed and 'bukk' sound heard.

         "Ah~, Its hurt!" I said rubbing my butt. I look at the person in front of me with unsatisfied eyes. Although, I couldn't barely see because of my blurry vision. I rub my eyes cutely(?) and I saw mom - -''.

     "Ouh? Is it hurt? I'm so sorry." I heard she said that with mocking tone. Mom - -''. Without any other words, I walk to the bedroom and taking a bath. Urm, usual one. Keke.

     When I out the bathroom, mom was no longer there. I yawn. Huargh, its too early actually. For me. I look at my school uniform and shook my head after a while. Then, I wear the school uniform, take my important things with me-my phone, and walk down to the kitchen.

     "Whoa, I smell wafer, and chocolate, and welk, not that milk - -' , " I look around. Ouh, mom is not here. I can skip that milk part. I went to the counter and take the wafer then put the chocolate on top. "There. You look delicious like ever."

     I sit at the dining room and start eating my delicious breakfast.

Meanwhile..

Tae Pov

      I look at my watch. Aigoo, this girl is late. Ouh, forgot. GIRLS. Haish, I've wait for 10 minutes already. I look at the place. This neighbourhood is clean. I mean, its look peaceful, didn't it?

     "Taehyung-ah." Someone call my name. I look around just to find Mrs Yoon beside me. "Ouh, Good morning. Mrs Yoon." I said formally and bow 90°at her. She smiled after that. There's something behind that smile. I can sense it.

     "Taehyung-ah, have you eaten?" She asked me. She looks like a mother. He he, she IS a mother. I smiled and said, "Ne, I have, Mrs Yoon."

      She frown. "Aigoo, just call me mom. Remember?" Mom? Ouh..

*flashback*

     Before my mom and me walk back to our house, that's actually, just next door - -''. Mrs Yoon said something to me. Privately.

     "Taehyung-ah"
"Ne, Mrs Yoon."
     "Just call me mom after this okay?"
"Eh?"
      "Don't worry about Nad. Just call me mom. Its okay."
"N-ne, Mrs Yoon."
       "Mom!"
"Ne, mom."

I look at Nad and smiled at her. He he, not like I hate it. Ofc, I love it. Very much. Keke.

*ended of flashback*

"Taehyung-ah?"
"Ne,mom."
"Ah, so you remembered?" I nodded.
"Wait, Nad is getting ready."
"Okay" I said and smiled like always. My rectangular smiled.

      She turn around and walk to the house. I look at the other house beside Mrs Yoon house. There's a man come out from that house. "Ahnyonghasaeyo, Taehyung-ah." The man said. Ouh, its Mr Kang. Kang Byun Joon.