Chp 15 : Its All Just A Misunderstanding

I wasn't suppose to update this chapter today but I've promised myself that as soon as this story reached 3K, I will update chapter 15 as a present for you guys. So, here it is... __________________________________

Taehyung Pov

       I saw Nad face after Jin Hyung claimed that he had a fiance. She looks shocked and sad. The moment when Jin Hyung come to us with her fiance, her eyes looks like its gonna pop from the socket any moment.

       Her jaw dropped as Jin Hyung fiance smile at her. 'Wait. Wasn't that.. Ana?' I asked myself.

      "No way. This is so can't be." she said. Why do she look so betrayed? Ah~„ she likes Jin Hyung and now, Ana, her bestie, is his fiancé already.

      Ana come closer to Nad while grinning. I just watch. I didn't dare to say anything at Nad because I'm afraid that she might hurt. I don't want to hurt her. Its hurting me.

     "Nad" Ana called. Nad didn't say anything but just stared. "You have never tell me this." She said. Ana bit her lips. Jin hyung standing beside his fiance.

    "I-I don't know either. I-I ju-just knew this last night." Ana said, stuttering badly. Jin  hyung look at Nad and was about to say something but got cut when Nad suddenly hugged Ana.

   "Yahh!! I'm so happy!!" "Hey, lemme go!" Ana said, tried to loosen herself from Nad. But, Nad didn't want to let her go. "I won't!" Nad tighten the hug. I don't understand. Why she looks so happy? Wasn't she supposed to be sad? Or angry? I frowned.

       Jin hyung laugh and just let them both there. He coming to me. "Hey guys." Guys? I turn and look at my back. Ah~, the whole Bangtan is here.

     "Sorry for the late inform that about my engagement." They all stare at Jin hyung. Doesn't seem so happy about that. And with unsatisfied faces.

     "Tell us now!" The leader insist. Jin hyung smiled. "I'll tell you guys when recess." He said and going away. Maybe to his class.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[Recess]

     Jin hyung frowned. "Hey, don't look at me like that. I just know this last night." It's really funny that they still had that unsatisfied expression on their faces until now.

     Jin hyung was about to tell the stories to us but a little voices interupped our moment. "Hey, let me go! I don't want to rest with that byuntae." It must be Nad. Who else call me like that?

     Ana come to our table. "I don't care. I'm just saying this once and I'm not going tell the same story anymore." Ana babbling to her. She makes her annoyed expression. Typical Nad.

    "H-hey, Oppa. Can we sit here?" Jin hyung look at his fiance. "Of course you can, baby. Here." The others make the 'ewww' expression. He tapped the seat next to him and Ana took the seat while Nad, she had to sit beside me. Haha. Poor girl. I know she hates it.

    "So..." this is so awkward. Like, really awkward.

Ana POV

     "I will tell." I said.

"Okay.. It's actually like this.."

*flashback*

  I turned around and saw a very, very familiar man standing behind me. He smiling down at me.