Chp 38 : Shocking News

Nad Pov

I stayed at my place, waiting for Taehyung, who went paying for the foods. I felt a hand on my shoulder and smiled. "Let's go." He said.

Slowly, I stood up and grabbed his hand, intertwined our hands together. He looked shock but I smiled at him. He smiled back and we went out the cafe.

--------------------------

"So.." I trailed, looking at him before continuing my words. He hummed without looking at me. His eyes fixed at the road. Even tho we were just walking, his eyes still looked forward.

I bit my lips and looked at our intertwined hands. I smiled unconsciously. "Could you just please tell me, where are we going?" I asked. He shook his head.

Its the third time I asked him. He still didn't want to tell me. I pouted. This weirdo hide something from me. Its just our first day as a couple, he couldn't do something big as surprise, right? And I can't help but to feel curious.

I sighed. 'If he doesn't want to tell me, then, its okay. He said its a surprise, so don't bother to know, Nad.' I said to myself.

We walked passed the shops and, I don't know why, but this street look somehow familiar to me. I tried to recall this place when Taehyung suddenly stopped and I bumped into his back.

"Ouch!" I said, my hand-that wasn't intertwined with Taehyung's- rubbed the sore place on my forehead.

I heard Taehyung chuckled and grabbed my other hand away. I don't know when he turn around. My eyes were closed. He come closer and my eyes went wide. He smiled, retreated to his earlier position.

"I kissed the boo boo away." He said as if I'm some kind of kid. I rolled my eyes and look away, tried to control my blushing face.

He patted my head. "You're so cute. That's why I love you." He said. I couldn't stop myself but to blush at his words.

He grabbed my hands again and pull me to the.. I frowned when I just notice where we were but smiled right after we entered the place.

"We're going to celebrate here, can we?" He asked. I nodded eagerly and unconsciously let go of his hand the moment I saw my babies coming to us.

"Nad ommaa!!" They all coming running to us the moment the heard our voice. I kneed down to their level and hugged them.

"Aigoo~ I miss my babies." I said.

No one Pov

Nad kept looking at Taehyung and the kids playing. She took a rest for a while after playing hard with the kids. She sat at one of the bench there, when someone suddenly come and took a seat next to her.

She looked beside her and saw, Mrs Suh. "So, you and Taehyung are together now?" She asked. She looked at Mrs Suh.

She smiled at the old lady beside her and answered with a low, "Ne, Mrs Suh." Mrs Suh chuckled lightly. "I knew you guys could ended up like this. You guys are too cute together." She said.

And that makes Nad remembered when the first time she come here, the girl named Choi Sulli come and asked whether they are couple or not. And how disappointed she looked when she said no.

After that, Mrs Suh came and suddenly said that Tae is a good boy. And something about a little mistake that Nad couldn't understand that time. But now, she understand it. The mistake Tae make, isn't actually his mistake so, Nad forgive him.