o c h o

THEY FINALLY HAVE THE MUSIC BACK ON
ok my bad i might've been too excited for that but at least you guys get to rest another chapter of "sexy mafia shit", anyway let's get onto the story

don't forget to:
-follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want to read more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

previously:
"Wait who's Lady bird?" I ask Alejandro. "I occasionally see them together. I always thought it was his booty call. I choke on myself. "My dad has a booty call?!" i say trying not to laugh. I settle down to be more professional and formal.

to be continued:
"I don't exactly know. I've only heard rumors about her" he tells me. It was kinda suspicious that i didn't hear of this woman in my dad's life. I didn't realize he moved on from mom. I wasn't mad or sad. I'm kinda happy that he was happy to have someone else other than me in his life.

I look at Alejandro. "Thank you again.. for all of this" i say thanking him. He nods. He barley knows me and he's literally helping me prepare my fathers funeral. That only happens in 1 in a billion.

As i watch him type out a guest list on the laptop i admire his features. I couldn't find one flaw on him. Oh stop it Celeste you can't be hopping around on every guy. He most definitely isn't here for me he's just feels guilty for me. For some reason i don't look away. He looks up from the laptop and makes eye contact with me.

I kept my breath steady and bit my lower lip. I don't know what's happening but i can't control my body whenever it wants something or in this case.. someone. I put the laptop aside and i slowly crawl onto his lap as we don't break eye contact.

We we're teasing. It just felt more as if we just want to explore every inch of each other's body. I just feel like i can't get enough of him.

I decided to be dominant. I pinned him down and kissed his jawline. I take his hands and put them above his head. I take off his hoodie and kiss down his body and unbunkle his pants then he grabs my throat and pins me to the wall.

"Your distracting me" he says seriously. "I thought the same about you" i respond back with a straight face. We stared into each other's eyes and we both knew we were telling the truth. He roughly kisses me.

I push him off breathing heavily. As i walk off he grabs the back of my neck and hold me close to him as my ass rubs on his bulge.

(they don't kiss tho just a few inches apart)
I held a grip on his arm thats has wrapped around my throat. This is intimidating but intimidation is one of my turn ons. I turn around slowly to face him but our bodies are pressed together. I wanted to take charge.

So that's exactly what i'm going to do. I push him to the wall and grab his hair. "Im taking charge" i say whispering into his ear seducing him. He breathes heavily as i track my tongue down his neck. I go back up and grab his chin.

I brush my lips against him teasing him. I ran my hand on his pants and rubbing his bulge slowly.

He pulls me up. He leans his forehead against mine while grabbing my neck. We both stare at each other and i feel like the world is revolving around us. Alejandros phone rings. He closes his eyes and sighs.

I took a step back and let him get to his phone that was on my bed. "It's Kio" he says to me and i nod. Alejandro fixes himself up and hugs me goodbye. I close my door and tell Ricardo to lead him out.

It's never bad to be to cautious with the guys i'm messing with. I check my phone to see a message from Mattia from 5 hours ago.

Mattia

i heard about your dad. If you need anyone i can always come over to get your off your mind.

i'll consider that offer.

i knew he just wanted to fuck but it's never bad to have someone like him around, anyways my dad did the same with what's her name?oh yea lady bird. I know he's good with business so might just have him around since he's useful.

Why do i do this though. Maybe i just crave for what my body wants. I crave for dominance. For me to dominate the mafia family business and to be dominated in bed and i'd be fun to dominate them as well.

That night i couldn't sleep. that night i just spent most of my time thinking about my father, alejandro, me and mattia.., mostly me and what's going to happen and what i'm going to do about it.

i need to be trained more, mentally and physically. To defend myself and to help on with the business. I check the time and i see it's 2:46. I change to all black clothes so i can sneak out without any of the guards catching me. I wanted to be alone and take a walk without having anyone to take care of me i can do that myself.

 I wanted to be alone and take a walk without having anyone to take care of me i can do that myself

I opened my window and cautiously scope out the area. I carefully step out and close my window back down quietly. I crawl in the roof quietly so no one can see and hear me. i try to find an area where i can get down. i remember the wall trellis fence on the side of the house so i head there.

 i remember the wall trellis fence on the side of the house so i head there

i climb down it and crouch and hide behind the fences and out the gate. Wow those guards need to be trained more or be paid more to be better at their job.

ricardo's pov:
I wake up to a sound. I turn on my light and sit up on my bed. I hear a knock on my door. One of the guards come in. "One of the guards saw celeste escape from her window". He then listens to what they say on his ear piece. "Now they see her climbing down the wall fence"he says.

I got onto my phone and went to the security cameras. It was true it looked like she was sneaking out. "Let her go but have one of the cars follow her and update me every street she goes on" i tell the guard.

The guard nods and talks into their earpiece as they walk off.

celeste's pov:
i eventually get passed my gate entrance without being caught. To be honest i don't know where i was headed to. I just needed to be somewhere alone.

to be continued😚