c i n c o

listen when reading!^^^

authors note-

follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

previously-
"Do you wanna go to the private heated pool instead?" he asks me. I know he was trying to get me alone with him but i'm curious what he's gonna do.

warning-sex scene
to be continued-

I turn around and cross my arms. "How am i gonna say no to that" i say with a soft smile. He smiles back.

(play song)
-at the private heated pool-

(play song)-at the private heated pool-

we walk down the stairs. I start feeling sexual tensions already. He takes off his shirt and gets in the pool first. I sit on the edge and he comes in between my legs holds onto my waist and picks me up and we both are in the pool. I back up to lean on the edge.

He swims to me slowly. He stands right in front of me. I gulp nervously. He puts his hands on my waist and runs his hands down my body. I put my hands around his neck.

We look into each other's eyes. We slowly lean into each other and all of a sudden we're kissing roughly as if we're hungry for each other. His hand runs up my inner thigh.

He breaks the kiss to pick me up and sit me on the ledge. He start kissing roughly again. He bites my lower lip gently and starts kissing down my neck.

I moan softly when he starts rubbing me through my bottoms with one hand and the other gripping my neck. This was a turn on for me. I close my eyes leaning my head back moaning. He slips off my bottoms and i look at him as he admires me up and down. I was dripping wet after he was rubbing me.

He rubs my entrance with his thumb as i get wetter. He slips his thumb in and out teasing me. I love being teased, it was my favorite part out of everything else. I moan leaning my head back again.

He then starts fingering me and i moan a bit louder. I cover my mouth with one hand so just in case no one can hear me. He removes my hand and kisses me roughly again. I love kissing roughly, it made me feel like he really wants me.

I moan into our rough kissing and he adds another finger. My legs start shaking and i feel my core tighten. His touch made me feel crazy. I wrap my arms around his neck. He removes his fingers from me.

He uses his hand to support my back and i was trying to pull him closer to my body. I feel his bulge rub against my pulsing warmth. He pulls it out without breaking the kiss. His rubs onto my entrance and i get even wetter.

When he felt his tip rub against my wetness he realized it would make me feel even more crazier. He rubbed it against my entrance slipping it in and out. I feel my core tighten even more. He slowly slid in his thick long member into me.