s e i s

listen while reading!

-follow me @mattia.dis.dis & @finestbab.e :)
-like this if you want to read more;)
-comment if you liked it <3

disclaimer: this chapter is a little sad😪
previously-
One of those already happened cause i was thinking. I'm gonna learn from that mistake.

to be continued-
We then all of a sudden hear a gunshot. I get reminded of my dad. "Dad!" I say and start running to find him. Alejandro runs and grabs me. "Let me go i need to find him!" i say worried. "Ricardo is going to find him we need to get to safety" he tells me.

"No! i need to know if he's ok!" i yell at him. We then hear another shot. Alejandro then throws me over his shoulder and starts  going as fast as he can out of there. "No!" i say starting to cry without realizing i was. He puts me down. "Kio was probably with him! He'll be okay" He says trying to calm me down but firm.

I gulp and nod. He grabs my hand and we both run into the forest. We run in deep into the forest. We stop then Alejandro makes a phone call telling his men where we are and what had happened.

I was just standing there half numb not knowing if my father made it out alive. 10 minutes then pass by and we start hearing noises coming towards us.

"Hide behind the trees" Alejandro whispers over to me. I do as he says and I have my hand gun ready and loaded. I didn't know what was gonna happen next. "Señor Rosario?" someone says.

"Shit Taylor you scared us" Alejandro says coming out of hiding. I did too. "Is there any news" Alejandro asks the man. He sighs first, "El señor Romeo Santiago is dead, and the Kio is wounded but will survive, The killer seemed to be wounded recording to Ricardo but did get away" He tells Alejandro.

Alejandro nods. "Just take us out of here now Taylor" Alejandro tells the man. The man nods "This way" the man says leading us out of the forest.

As we were walking out we saw lights. Ambulances and police cars. Everything seemed to buzzy to me. I couldn't process the words "Romeo Santiago is dead". It hurt me so bad. My chest hurt as if i was the one who took the shot.

"Celeste" i hear muffled. I was still looking down at the ground. "Celeste!" I hear again and look up to see Alejandro was trying to get my attention. I wasn't focusing then i look over to one of the ambulances and see Kio being treated for his wound.

I look at the other where the medics were taking a body bag on a stretcher inside of it. I started breathing heavily. I started running towards it.
"Papa!" I start calling for my dads body. I feel tears running down my face.

Alejandro catches me again and holds me. I watch the ambulance take my dad away. I turned numb. Then i turned angry. I look into Alejandros eyes. "Who ever did this is going to pay. I will find him" i say with no feeling at all.

I wipe my eyes to clear the tears away. I look over to see Ricardo. "Take me home please" I tell him. "Let me take you home" Alejandro says. I sigh and i nod.

"Do you want to make sure if Kio is alright before we leave?" I ask Alejandro. He nods. We walk over to Kio as he was leaving the ambulance. "Hey you going to be good?" Alejandro asks him. "Yea that bastard is gonna get it though" Kio says.

I face him. "You can help me find him" i say to Kio. "Celeste your not thinking straight at the moment, let's talk later about that" he tells me. I was a little upset he didn't says yes but i understood.

"I'm gonna go drop off celeste" Alejandro tells Kio. "Sure yea whatever, see you later " Kio says to Alejandro. I have a feeling that Kio doesn't exactly want me around.

Alejandro takes me to his car.

-Home-

The entire ride home was quiet. I wasn't trying to express many emotions, I wanted to seem like i can handle anything.. this i couldn't but i need to hide this from everyone else.

Ricardo opens the car door for me. As i was about to get out Alejandro grabs my hand. I look towards him. "Celeste if you need anything just call me. Okay?" he tells me.

I gulp and nod. He releases my hand and Ricardo closes the door. When me and Ricardo get back in the house i stop. " Help me find the man who killed my father" i tell him. "Celeste maybe rest for the rest of the day. I understand that you'd need some time alone he tells me.

I look him in the eyes. "Ricardo i will not rest until the man who killed my father is dropped dead" i tell him firmly. "Si señorita" he tells me. I sigh and nod.

"I will create a staff meeting to let them know" Ricardo tells me. "Thank you" i tell him. I walk into the hallway towards my fathers office. I gulp before turning the doorknob. I close the door. I slowly walk to my fathers desk.

I sat in his chair gently. He'd want me to be ready and not grieve him so much. He wants me to be happy and powerful in his name. I see a pic on his desk of me and him when i was younger.

I pick it up. I caress his face through the picture frame glass. Then a tear drop landed on top. I didn't realize i was still crying. I see my reflection. I looked emotionless. I gulped cause it scared me how emotionless i looked.

I lick my lips and swipe the tear away. The desk phone then rang. I was confused who would be calling my father at this time. I pick it up.

"Hello" i said into the phone.

to be continued 😰