d i e z

previously
"Oh no i don't mind" i say hesitantly. I didn't need people knowing what my plans were. the less people who know the better.

continue
This was MY fathers funeral he should've let me know before hand if he was inviting anyone else. It's my father not theirs. My father counted on me to take care of everything. I don't need help.

I was just venting in my head as we were getting picked up by Kio's men. "Kio says that he's going to meet us at the funeral home" Alejandro says looking up from the text. I sat at the back with Ricardo and got on my phone as Alejandro sat on my other side.

"Is everything fine?" Alejandro asked me. "Mhm" i said not looking up. I texted Ricardo even with him next to me. "If you need to tell me something private please just text me i don't want anyone else knowing my business".

Ricardo receives the message and texts me back, "of course Celeste, a tú orden". I just smile softly at the text because at least Ricardo respects my privacy. "you seem a little bothered" Alejandro says.

Well, no shit. "Ale- i mean Alejandro i'm fine don't worry about me" i reply back. As the car parks we get out one by one and alejandro tried to help me out by giving me his hand but u get out by my own cause i don't need anyone's help in this matter.

We see Kio at the front of the door so we meet up with him there. "Sorry i couldn't ride with you guys i was talking to the owner since my dad is friends with him. You don't need to pay he's doing this as a favor for you Celeste" Kio tells me.

They really are doing this. This is getting obnoxious. "Oh no that's fine i can pay full price i don't mind, but thank you for being sincere" i say to him. "Don't worry about it it's on the house, you don't have to worry about prep the funeral for your father you could just mourn" He says to me.

I stand there blank face. "Look. Kio. I know your just trying to be sweet but i didn't ask for any of this help. I can do this in my own because he is my father. He's my responsibility. Got that?" i say with firmness. Everyone just looks at me and kio nods.

the Guard opens the door and we all go in. As we see the owner he says "Ah celeste it's nice to finally meet you, i'm so sorry for your lost your father was a good man" he says to me.

"Thank you" i say with a soft smile.
As he informs me of each funeral package my mind wonders off. I cross my legs to try to hold myself off.. am i really getting sexually frustrated right now? will talking about how i'm going to take care of my father? There couldn't be a worse timing.

I nod to let the man know i am paying attention and considering my decision wisely.. but i just cant while there's a throbbing heartbeat down there.

"Excuse me i need to use the restroom" i say interrupting and standing up hurriedly. "of course" he says and i excuse myself off to the restroom. i walk past the guys in the lounge and they stop their conversation just to observe me going towards the bathroom.

I didn't mean to pause their conversation. As i make it to the bathroom I hold myself up against the door. My legs feeling a little weak. What has gotten over me?

I lay my hand on my right thigh as the other one holds myself up on the counter sink. My thumb rubs against my thigh. I'm so sexually frustrated ugh.

Fuck it. I pull my dress up above my ass and i start fingering myself.

Kios pov

As we were having small talk in the meanwhile as Celeste was having her meeting she unexpectedly left the room she came from and walked across the lounge and went towards the bathroom. The conversation immediately stopped when we saw her come through.

Everyone just went on their phones after. I got up to go check on her. She probably doesn't know how to take in her fathers death still..

As i find the women's bathroom i hear soft sounds. whimpering maybe? She's crying? i decided to listen through the door..

I turn the knob to see if she wanted company and it was open so as i come in i was caught completely off guard.

authors note | i know y'all want me to finish this part ya nasties