2

Namjoon

The car pulls up to the front gate of the Bangtan dorm and the three of us step out, making sure our masks are fully covering our faces. Yoongi slips in through the back entrance and Hoseok and I follow, the door swinging shut behind us. We walk into the dorm to find two of the members already there, munching away on snacks and cups of steaming ramen.

"Hey." I say as we walk in and Jungkook acknowledges me with a grunt.

"How was the shoot?" Seokjin asks me in between a mouthful of noodles.

"It went well. Hoseok Hyung looked really good in his outfit today."

"Hey, what about me?!" Yoongi pokes my shoulder harshly.

"I'm sure you all looked great." Seokjin says reassuringly.

"Where's Tae and Jiminie?" Hoseok asks, as we settle down onto the sofa, Jungkook now squashed between Hoseok and I, with Yoongi and Seokjin on separate armchairs.

"Taehyungie Hyung is in his room with Tannie and Jimin Hyung has already gone to sleep." Jungkook says and I look at him confusedly.

"But it's only eight."

"Let him sleep Joon. Afterall, he's going to need some rest before the comeback schedule starts."

"By the way, when are we starting the schedule of death?"

"Tomorrow." I reply and Seokjin groans.

"That means that this is my last cup of ramen for the next few weeks. I thought we had at least a couple more days."

"Speaking of schedules, did anything exciting happen whilst we we're at the shoot?" Hoseok asks curiously and Jungkook's doe eyes light up.

"We met the new music producer!"

"Really? What are they like?"

"Oh, she's cool."

"She? Our new producer is female?" Hoseok says in surprise.

"And she's quite famous as well." Seokjin says.

"What do you mean? Who is she?"

"You'll have to wait until you meet her yourselves." Seokjin gives me a sly grin and I frown in annoyance.

"But that'll probably be after our comeback period, which means at least another three weeks!" Hoseok moans dramatically.

"Oh well. Sucks to be you."

***

The next four weeks pass by in a blur and before we know it, all of our comeback stages are finished, all the interviews done and we can finally rest. Everyone is exhausted from the busy schedule and we're all very glad that the comeback period is over.

I'm just relaxing in my room, reading a book that I got months ago but didn't have time until now to read, when a loud crash comes from downstairs. I instantly jump to my feet and rush out of the room with my book still in my hand. I race downstairs and into the kitchen, only to find Yoongi cleaning up shards of plate off of the floor.

"Hyung? What happened?"

Just as Yoongi opens his mouth to answer me, Seokjin and Taehyung burst into the kitchen.

"What did you break now Joon?" Seokjin asks me in a tired tone.

"Hey, this wasn't me! Why is always immediately my fault when you hear something breaking?"

"............ Are sure it wasn't you?" Taehyung says and I shoot him glare.

"I was in my room reading when I heard the crash."