Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Seventeen

AN: I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of votes and comments I recieved on the last chapter.  I'm hoping this chapter has as much enthusiasm as it did in it.  Anyway, please vote, comment, and follow if you want.  Thanks.

***

 Chapter 17

            I found Owen asleep in my bed when I returned and sighed at the sight.  He had his fly still open and his briefs were low enough that you can get a glimpse to where the happy trail was leading to.  His shirt was lazily pulled up to just below his lower ribs and there were wads of used tissues on the floor beside the bed.  He didn't even have the decency to throw them away.

            "Fuckin' A," I grumbled as I walked over to my bed, nudged him slightly to see if he'd move.  He didn't.  I sighed loudly.  His arms were casually on both pillows on the bed, his big butt smack in the middle and both legs were spread out.  He took up the entire bed.  The entire bed.

            "Owen, wake up," I ordered.

            He didn't move a frickin' inch.

            "Owen, wakey-wakey!" I mocked as I nudged him with one of my feet.

            Nothing.

            "Owen, move it, God damn it!" I snapped.  He groaned and shuffled slightly.  His eyelids moved slightly and he smacked his lips.

            Then he stopped moving.  And he stayed that way until a loud snort-grunt-choke escaped his lips.  Then went consequently back to sleep.

            I decided that being elusive wouldn't do much so I leaned down, pushed him to the side of the bed.  I grunted and finally got him to one side of the bed.  Once I did, I sat down, I heard a noise behind me and I saw that Owen shifted back into his spot.

            "You... I hate you so much," I mumbled under my breath.  I stood up and stole one of the pillow from underneath his arms and tugged one of the spare blankets off the bed, right from underneath him and almost made his sprawl off the bed.  I sighed softly when I saw it was still slightly underneath him.  So I yanked it again and this time he fell off.

            With an abrupt snort, he jerked into the upright position and then snapped his head towards me and accusingly said, "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

            I choked, "Believe it or not, I didn't."  Then I snorted a laugh, "But I'm so glad that happened."  He sighed and struggled to stand.

            Once he did, he stared at my hands; one with a pillow, another with a clutched blanket.  He stared, "Where were going to go to?"

            "I was going to sleep on the floor," I told him honestly.

            "Why?"

            "Because you were taking up the full bed," I replied.

            "O-oh, b-but..." he stumbled over his words and then defensively said, "I'm not used to sharing beds."

            I stared at him and blandly said, "Yeah, I realized that.  Well, whatever, take the bed and go back to sleep."

            "Y-you don't have to, I'll make room," he said quietly.

            "I'm fine," I shot back at him quickly and sunk to the ground.  I dropped the pillow and found a comfortable place to lay down.