Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Two

This is a boyxboy story which means boy on boy action, don't like then don't read.  This chapter is clean and shorter but just as thrilling.

Dedication:  Thanks for fanning me, encouraging me, and disturbing (but it was ironically entertaining) me.  Thanks for all you've done for the story.  Oh, and congrads for coming out, I'm so *tears up* proud. LOL :)

   ★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

Well, our hero has his faults, you see?  I am not your typical damsel of distress… thank God.  I have flashes of the night before, they run through my mind like a slideshow.  I frowned as I was surrounded by my group of friends, but they didn’t even noticed, they were too engrossed into their little chats of who they laid.  Only if they knew I slept with Damien Darkridge.  Ha!  That would get their attention.

            My little group was a little abnormal…  First there is the handsome but shy Samuel “Hitch” Hidalgo.  He was called Hitch for he got relationships started, he found the right girl for the guy and somehow they were soulmates.   He didn’t talk much; he was more of a listener.  He had open ears at any time for a person who needs to let go.  He understood where I came from with my step-mother, he had one as well.  Poor ass.  He was straight but I had gaydar and I say otherwise but he’s in denial.  Then there is hot and open-minded Alejandro “Alex” Rodriguez.  He was a sweet guy, but a bit of a slut.  He was gay.  Completely and utterly gay.  You can’t tell, he’s in a gang.  He is violent… but underneath it all, he’s a sweetie.  Lastly, there is the dreamer Zeke “No-last-name”.  He didn’t like his last name and no one knew it, not even if the president want it, he would be empty handed in the end.  I bet his real name is something stupid and he’s just embarrassed.  Zeke on the other hand is bi, like me.

            “Anyway, this guy was beneath me and he was groaning my name,” Alex continued, but before I heard more I blocked out my hearing.  I liked sex; don’t get me wrong, I’m human.  But I don’t like hearing about another sexual experience that happened to my friend.   It’s like listening to what your brother did.

            And you are probably wondering why I am not with any of them.  We all get along, we’re great friends and if we wanted to, any of us would be a perfect couple just because we liked the same bands, movies, and well, everything.

            You know how you don’t feel an attraction towards to some people, your brother’s weird best friend or maybe you’re not-so-hot neighbor but he’s a nice guy and you’d like knowing him…

            But you just want to know him more than as a friend.

            “Why do you think I’m gay?” Hitch asked Alex, confused, he looked more curious than angry.  Soon as I heard Hitch talked, I tuned in.  It was rare for Hitch to get in a fight and whenever he did, it was with Alex.

            They never got along.  I remember as kids that Alex beat the crap out of Hitch to steal his lunch money, but they became from with me after joining the football team freshman year.  Last year Zeke joined us and well, being open to other sexual orientations and into sports with a good amount of money we became close.

            Like me, they think Linkin Park is one of the best bands in the world.  Also, they think the Scary Movie series is awesomely stupid and hilarious.  They also all found guys attractive, we still all think Hitch is secretly gay… he has gay friends and he won’t admit it – pathetic, right?