Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Ten

This is a boyxboy story, which means boy on boy action.  This chapter is clean.

Dedication: She's an awesome writer with manga themed boyxboy novels.  Her writing is flawless and her works are anything but cliche.  She's probably the only person that will continue talking to you even if you're annoying and never stop talking - LIKE ME!!! ;)  Anyway, batty, you rock girl.

★.¸¸.¤´¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ◕ ▬▬▬▬▬▬००҆'˚'҅०◦∙ ☆ ∙◦०҆'˚'҅००▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◕Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¨¤.¸¸.☆

"Henri," I said breathlessly and then gazed behind him to make sure he didn't bring some of his asshole friends - which concealed a large movement of the asshole mainstream - or worse, Maylene, which I'm pretty sure I couldn't deal with.

            He looked at me and threaded his fingers through his hair, before awkwardly looking to the floor and frowned, "It's been a while, I've been trying to find you for quite some time."

            "Oh, that's funny, for quite some time I've been trying to avoid you," I tapped my fingers against my thigh and was a bit sorry when I saw his face crumple but I tried to ignore those feelings.  He sighed and frowned, "John, I've heard some shit about you."

            "Oh, really?  How interesting?!" I give a fake smile in his direction and take a big inhale of the cinnamon scent that drifted through the room.  I took a second to bite my lip and look away, hoping him to just walk away.  Henri was one of those guys who leaves after he loses interest, especially if it came to a person.

            "I;ve heard you're changing."

            I slowly looked up and met his eyes, "How so?"  I almost wondered if there was some drugs going around because the faint smell of marijuana could be masked with the strong smell of cinnamon and the club was a little foggy.  My head was going light and I touched my head and was almost surprised that my hair was still upright, like I expected it to be in the long strands it used to be when I was dating Henri.  But after we broke up, I changed my looks.  I cut my hair up, getting rid of the long strands that could masked my eyes and was tugged during hot sex with both Henri and Maylene.  I also got rid of my clothing, rid of the thrift store crap I used to buy.  I no longer had my old threads that were probably more in style back in the eighties and bought a lot of compliments from the certain kind of crowd and caused Henri to notice in the first place.  Now, my hair was gelled half the time and I often wore make-up, like cover-up and a golden colored dust that gave me a certain kind of glow.  I also began to wear the designer threads everyone always suspected me to wear.

            Now, thinking about that, I knew why Penelope and I started dating.  She said the exact same thing as Henri.  My mind drifted to her voice, all demanding and shit like she was, "You're changing.  It's unattractive, John."

            Of course, everything I was shifting into was unattractive to Penelope.  I believe if we really talked before the Henri incident I probably would've never known my sexuality and this side of me which I didn't really liked but kept because it made me seem stronger.  I wonder if I met her before Henri if we would be in a relationship right now and also wondered if I'd be in this situation in the first place.  The blackmail, the hatred, and the anger would all disapear.

            "I mean," Henri said in a stern voice bringing me out of my little world, "I heard you were having sex with some of the band mates from that stupid boy band."

            I stopped for a moment and blinked.  I opened my mouth and looked up at him about to say, "What the fuck are you talking about?  They are none of my problem."  But of course in my flash of genius, I said, "Yes.  And how does that concern you?"