Cinderella Man [boyxboy love story] Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

            "John?" she exclaimed, surprised.  Well, at first, but then this smile that drained self-content and deviousness grew like an evil smirk.  Yep I officially regret this decision.  I should just turn and go.  And not look back.

            "Yours truly," I replied.  She shuffled her hair and leaned her body against the doorframe.  Her frilly night get-up scrunched up against her slightly large thighs and lowered on her breasts, both suggestively.  Though knowing her, this was not intent.  She naturally oozed pheromones and a sexual tension that many girls often envied, if not even wanted to take advantage of.

            "So, how may I be honored for your presence?" she drawled.

            Run, mother-

            "Want some old goods?" she offered.

            Warned you.

            "No," I mumbled, "I need a couch to sleep on."

            "What if I have someone already over?" she pouted.

            "You wouldn't have offered some of you goods if you did."

            It was cold.  And I was shivering.  I was certain she was noticing it and secretly enjoying it.  She was that kind of person.

            "I wasn't offering," she murmured and her eyes flared.

            "Maylene, I swear to God, I will ram you and your door down if you don't let me inside right now," I threatened dangerously.

            "Yes, yes, yes; ravish me," she purred.

            I glared, "I'm this close..." I held my forefinger and thumb a inch apart.  She seemed amused and allowed me to come inside.

            "You're too fun to play with, honey.  If you just kept your cool and your head on your shoulders..." she began.

            "I would've never dated you," I shot back and she shrugged, seeming not to be insulted by the least by my retort.  She closed the door behind me.

            "Why are you here, sweetie?" she asked.

            "I need a couch to sleep on, didn't I already say this?" I muttered angrily as I allowed myself in the living to relax and warm up.  It never warmed up in New York, no matter how much it was into summer.

            "But why aren't you at home?" she asked.

            "Because I don't want to be around someone."

            She nodded slowly and then looked upwards.  "Give me some more info," she urged.

            "I'm becoming Henri."

            She nodded, "Is that a bad thing?"  I looked at her and by my look, she caught on, "I'll take that as a yes.  So why are you here?  You know he's my brother and he lives here."

            "He's not here right now so I don't care.  And I'm planning to be passed out when he gets home and to be awake before he even gets out of bed whoever he may bring home," I planned strategically and nodded at my own words; as if that helps.

            "How do you know he's not here?" she asked.

            "Saw him at Wonderland," I replied.