A Reason Why Your Lucky|Wu Chang x Lucky Guy| Black/White Guard/Lucky Guy

Both brothers stick together until death. But they both desire for only thing.. or rather.. a person they both love so much to the point of close to obsession. One is peaceful and kind wanted that individual to be with happily. While the other was chaotic and aggressive (but still kind) wanted that same individual to be with happily. Of course, it may seem difficult for them but it wasn't really. After all, they were brothers in one body... Well, soul and mind but not psychically. Although they have always shared everything, They were confused and afraid of harming themselves and the certain individual.

"What shall we do if one or both of us fall in love with him?"

"If you love him.. then I have no objections.."

"But what about you my dear brother? Don't you love him too?"

".... Don't be silly."

They both remained silent and unable what to do since they both dearly love and obsess over the person whom they both share an interest in.

"Wait..."

"Hm? What is it?"

"I just have a splendid idea!"

The other was confused.

"What do you mean?"

"For each match, why don't switch and give him each of our gifts. We share the same body after all in those manor matches."

The kind brother gave a thought about it but frowns a little. Worrying about the possibility that it could not work and might cause harm not only to each other but their love interest as well. He was started to worry a bit, although in the end. He let his brother do as he pleases and going along with the chaotic brother's plan.

"Well... I suppose it can be okay."

The peaceful soul smiles a bit awkwardly. The other smiles happily then wrap his arm around the other brother's neck and another arm up in cheering.

"Alright! Let's go hurry and give him our gifts!"

"We shall!"

Both of them headed off then began to earn all the amount they needed. Match after match, they had earned enough to purchase the gift they wanted to deliver. They finish what they bought then arrived at the designated door. Both brothers were nervous and looked at each other and back on the door.

"Y-you should go f-first Xie.."

"W-what about you Wujiu?"

Wujiu shakes his head out of nervousness and laughs a bit.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

Xie looked at Wujiu then the front door of their interest.

"H-how about a small rock-paper-scissors"

"O-oh sure!"

They both started and made the motion. Wujiu chooses rock and Xie chooses paper, which leads to Xie winning and the other lightly groaning in defeat. Looking at the door, Wujiu was nervous and whimpers out of shyness.

"Y-you know what X-Xie... I t-t-think we should do this another t-time! Yup! Another time!"

Wujiu laughs nervously and weirdly then turning away for a moment of courage. Xie stops him and laughs lightly. Also out of nervousness as well.

"N-no backing out now Fan!"

"N-no fair!"

"You lost the g-game.."