Aren't you Lucky? | Lucky Guy x Mercenary | Lucky Guy X Naib Subedar

Just a special night for a day off for a certain two friends. They were just relaxing and bored in the lobby living room also reading some small books to pass the time. Well one reading and the other just fixing their own gears. They honestly love being in each other's company and comforts of one being the taller and the other shorter. It wasn't really anything but just wholesome in the eyes of others. Yup just really really relaxing.

"Hey Lucky?"

"Hm?"

The tall male glanced at his friend and curious a little.

"How do you feel about hanging in my room? I mean like we talk about the tactics or kiting.."

The taller male didn't seem to mind it at all and accepted the invitation.

"Oh sure! I don't mind Naib."

Lucky smiles.

"Cool-"

A sudden door slamming opens and startled the two males. There at the door stands a girl with a mechanic and somewhat angry look.

"LUCKY!!"

She clapped her hands together and fetal position.

"Please give me some luck!!"

"Wha-?"

"Give me luck! I beg of you!!"

The girl begged which left Lucky very confused.

"I'm not sure what's goin-"

"JUST PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASEEEEEEE!!!"

Lucky sighs then chuckles and waving his hand a bit. Also lightly sweat dropping.

"I'm not sure how to help but um.. here?"

Lucky pat her head and the short male wanted to laugh at the (somewhat) wholesome moment. As Naib watches Lucky "giving" the luck blessing to the smaller girl. He felt that maybe he could have some too but he was awkward to ask since they both were comfortable with the way they are. Naib looked at Lucky again and smiles, still loving the adorable wholesome person.

"Thanks Lucky!"

"No problem Tracy."

Lucky smiles and waved her a short goodbye. Naib waved a short goodbye as well. Now it was just the two of them.

"Anyways so-"

Another person came in and had a somewhat angry expression.

"Luck... please help.. bless me with the luckiness."

"Eh?"

"Hold on Eli, I thought you were-"

"I got over 21 in blackjack against Norton..."

"Ah.. I see.."

It was awkward between the three, till Lucky put his hand up. Doing the same thing as he did with Tracy. Eli immediately took off his hood and leaned down for Lucky to pat his head. Naib just kind of awkwardly watched. Lucky smiles again and kept patting Eli's head. After he was finish patting for the second time, giving his second lucky charm.

Eli smiles and leaves.

"Thanks Lucky!"

Lucky and Naib waves another short goodbye and now alone again. Making it slightly uncomfortable but comfortable at the same time. They now welcome the silence and small winds between them. Lucky fidgets a bit and played with his fingers for a second. Not knowing what to say or do. Honestly he was now not sure how to approach without anyone busting in so suddenly. The shorter male remained silent and shifts a little closer to the taller male. Wanting to progress some physical contact with him.