Hot Spring With A Side of Not Wings! | Naib Subedar x Eli Clark | Seer/Mercenary

Hot Springs were always the best when it came to relaxation. Best for the body to relax so heavenly. Which is why the two men were heading to the new bath house that mysterious host created. Since it seemed so much like a sauna, a certain individual thought of going in and decided that maybe he could for once relax his sore muscles from the many games that were played with others. The short male headed to the area and made it to the men locker. He begins to strip off his clothes then wrapping a towel around his slim but firm waist. Hiding a bit of his abs then heading out to steaming waters of relaxation. But he did not expect to meet a fellow peer of his.

"Oh? Oh hey Naib!"

"Huh? Oh uh hey..."

Naib turns to see who was the somewhat sudden intruder. He was relief that it was just his fellow colleague and eases.

"You're trying out the hot springs too?"

"Hm? Well I mean yeah.. I just thought maybe that I could use a break or something."

"I see then."

His fellow friend took off his clothes and wrapping himself with a towel then putting on a thin kimono. The same way as Naib did except a bit covering to respectfully hide his man hood. Naib noticed then laughs a bit.

"You scared or something Eli?"

"Not really."

Eli smiles and walked in first then sat on the rock. Only to dip his feet in only. The taller male with odd markings underneath his eyes smiles then turning to the small other.

"It's actually nice and warm!"

Eli wave a small hand motion for Naib to come in. Naib took off his towel and told himself to say screw it then throwing his towel on the rack (perfectly) then getting causally. It felt too hot then relaxing. Naib had to be honest with himself that the hot springs felt quite nice. He was about to relax even more and forgetting that Eli was still next to him. Eli just smiles as he was enjoying the nice hot herbal healings. He felt very relaxed then his small companion arrives and rests on his shoulder.

"Oh hello Popo!"

Eli chuckles a bit then lifting his right hand up to pet the sitting owl.

Naib was a bit worried for the small critter.

"Isn't it too hot for that bird of yours?"

"Maybe but I'm kinda more worried for her body being overwhelmed with the heat."

"I see."

More of their fellow male peers came in and starting to change out then coming into the healing pool of relaxation. Every male were chattering and messing around. Naib and Eli were just minding their own business. Then someone mentioned that there were some alcohol. Half was excited and the other half weren't and just wanted to relax but still wanted to drink anyways. Naib looked around a bit and sighs in easiness while also probably taking some alcohol to suit with the resting evening that was slowly turning into the night.

"It's nice isn't it?"

"Hm? Well.. I guess its not bad to relax once in a while.."

Eli chuckles and glances at others then looking at Naib.

"It's nice to relax once in a while and also.."

"Hah?"

"It is good for mind, body, and soul. Especially that stress you always carry while also sacrificing yourself when you save all of us as well."

"..."

Naib didn't say anything and looked away a bit then to the sky. Remembering some old times and some recall words that still (maybe) kept him going.

"I guess... Relaxing isn't so bad after all."

—————————————————————
Note: Hello! This was a request from my AO3 account. I will be posting in both Wattpad and AO3 also! My AO3 account is named CherryCelly01! Feel free to follow me there if you like. Although I'm kind off and on through there because of posting my stories. That's all! Thank you for reading this! Have a good day or night friends!
-SteampunkandSquidy/TheEmbalmerofDead