Gamble Along Little Lamb | Naib x Jack | Mercenary/Ripper

A survivor and hunter have been dating quite awhile. Of course there were ups and downs but in the end they still stayed together through and through. It's not because of anything else. Okay there were somethings but it doesn't really harm their relationship. Although it was more of an cutesy lovey-dovey situation they both always end up.

"Naib!~"

A deep but smoothing voice calls out to his lover and in a happy mood.

Another was just casually fixing up some part of his very special items.

"What?"

A soft but slightly dull voice responded back.

"Pay attention to meeee.~"

"Can't Jack.. I'm busy with-"

Jack stops Naib's work and moves between his legs, pinning him down and being the smooth gentleman he was.

"Naib.~ Even if you're working.. it's okay to give me a fix too.~"

Naib was caught by off guard and blushes immediately. Then pushing off Jack before he got into the kiss.

"Q-quit screwing around dummy.."

He mumbles and slides off to resume working on his elbow pads while also hiding his blush. Although he didn't mind of such... thoughts.

Jack pouts a bit and hugs Naib behind then watching him. Not to creepily but just out of small boredom.

"... I'm gonna head to bed."

Jack says and pulled away then leaving to sleep.

"Alright... I wish I can join you.."

Naib muttered very quietly.

"What was that?"

"I wash my coin..."

It was now awkward between them.

"....."

".... um.. okay?.."

Jack leaves and heading back. While Naib was calm and mentally embarrassed.

Later on, Naib finishes and putting on his elbow pads. He was about to head out till a small yellow bird came and handed the small notice letter. Saying that the match was cancelled due to maintenance.

Naib sighs a bit then pet the small bird.

"Thank you Miss Nightengale."

He smiles and let the bird go deliver the rest of the letters. Naib closes his door and took off his pads then putting it away before pooping into the somewhat comfy bed.

"Might as well sleep in."

The small male got himself comfortable and slowly fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

Jack decided to sleep since he didn't really have a match yet so it wouldn't hurt him. At least sleeping wasn't suppose to be harmful.

In his dream, he felt everything was familiar but not familiar at the same time. The tall male then felt a tug and looked at the person tugging him.

"P.. please s... pare..."

The dead corpse begs and in pain. Jack quickly moved away out of fear then another dead corpse held onto him and begging.

"Let us g.. oooooo.."

Jack kicks off the dead entity and covering himself but saw what he had on his hands.

"No... No no.. Nonononono!!"

His hands were stained with the deep crimson liquid and fear was running in his veins. Suddenly he was surrounded by dead bodies of his comrades and other survivors.