You Did Good | Cowboy/First Officer | Jose x Kevin

Another night and another match. That's how it always was. Hunters coming to hunt and survivors trying to survive. It was not quite.. easy or even hard either. It's a game of both parties. Both from the dead or alive.

There's always a certain way to win. That's right.. it's the cliche way of that path.

It was teamwork. Yup! Teamwork!

Something that not many would have expected. Especially a glamorous man and a country man. Nobody expected it at all. Because the scenario of pretty boys vs country boys were always there for some odd reasons. Even in stories as well.

Yup! Definitely... something that none would still expected.

Their name was Kevin and Jose. A first officer and a cowboy from the country side. They were unstoppable. They were great. They worked well in teamwork.

Well... at least they did..

On that certain night with a match and another hunter arriving to the dread of time. Kevin was in a different location instead of close location near Jose.

"Darn.. I'm not close to Jose. Well.. better find'em."

Kevin thought to himself and went of to run elsewhere. Also touching some ciphers time to time.

Suddenly...

DING DING

The sound of someone harmed and probably trying to escape the hunter.

Kevin immediately went to go towards the deathly toll and save a fellow teammate. Once he had gotten there, he hid behind the large rock and tree to get a closer look of who was the hunter and the other teammate.

He glanced and saw that it was the gardener. The (somewhat) minor girl named Emma Woods that many survivors and himself know about.

"Poor young lass.. don't you worry, Imma get yer out."

He came out of his hiding spot and begin to grab his rope and lifting in the air then spinning. Creating a lasso and aiming towards the captured girl.

"Alley-oop!" He chanted and rescued the individual.

"Thank you Kevin!"

The gardener smiles and relief.

"You're welcome but it ain't the time to have a relief just yet sweetie!"

Kevin glances back to see the hunter. It was the feaster this time and now the chase has begun. Kevin started running with Emma on his shoulder.

"GET BACK HERE!!"

The monster screeched and trying to catch his previous and new preys.

Kevin was in full adrenaline and carrying on the best he can.

"Uh-oh! He's catching up to us! It's better to split so he can be distracted!"

"No way lass! If we split out of here and now, you ain't safe and recovered yet!"

The Feaster was catching up again and tried to hit them but missed. Giving (an accidental) hope.

Kevin looked up ahead and saw a pallet near the entrance of the shipwreck. He ran to the other side and tried to time it quickly to stunt their pursuer from behind.

"Seems like we outta have some kind of luck now. Ain't no tu-"

Kevin missed his chance and once again, Feaster arrived and was about to smack both male and female down.

"CAUGHT YO-"

"Not on my watch good sir!"

The sound of a deep but smoothing tone came out of now where, along with its own figure pulling the pallet down to stunt the huntsman.