Chapter 1

"Sweety", Edaline called. It was Keefe and Fitz's graduation from level 4. Sophie got ready wearing a random but cute outfit. It was a red crop top along with blue jeans. It was paired along with a black choker.

She mostly didn't dress like this but today, it was all for Fitz. As Sophie imagined Fitz's famous movie-star smile and teal eyes, she got lost in thought. She liked him, more than he could ever know.

But she knew, he liked Linh. He always had. He gave her the look that Sophie gave him. But Linh didn't like him. Sophie knew that. Linh saw him as an older brother. Sophie pitied him.

Vertina asked her, "When are you gonna confess your undying love for Fitz, Sophie". Sophie always chickened out when she was about to confess. She didn't want to ruin their friendship.

But she wasn't gonna let Vertina know this so she said, "I don't like Fitz and he doesn't like me so get over it. Besides, he likes Linh so me and him are just friends".

"Sure, sure. You just love him",Vertina stated. She wasn't going to let this go, was she? But that was the least of her problems as Grady came and asked," Who loves who".

"No-one loves no-one, dad, I was just talking about how much I love,' she paused,' mallow melt," Sophie said, trying to defend herself.

"Good, because I don't want you dating someone before you are at least 130 or 40 especially not that boy and I prefer you with Mallow melt", Grady said.

"Relax Grady, I'm sure she won't date anyone" Edaline appeared and said. Then Grady left. "I want all the details on your confession. And come down, you're going to be late", Edaline said, winked and she left again.

Sophie really loved Grady and Edaline but sometimes they could be so embarrassing. Then she went down and ate mallow melt. After that she, then went upstairs and grabbed her wig and eye color elixir.

Sophie had to hide her identity since she was two because red hair and brown eyes were not appreciated in the forbidden cities. Besides, everyone would freak if they saw her brown eyes and would never talk to her again.

Now everyone who didn't know this thought that she had blond hair and deep blue eyes and this was the life she wanted.

Only Grady, Edaline, Vertina, Keefe, Fitz and Silveny knew this and she planned to keep it this way. She also never wanted to take her wig off as it reminded her of her dead human parents and all the things they had done together.

She wore 6 ability restrictors which were disguised as bracelets and circlets. She had made them not to hurt unless lots of power coming out at once.

Sophie had another secret, she had every ability from the ability to control sparkles to the ability of bringing things or people to life.

Her ability restrictors were made from a material she made which was called a shadow blade. This material was ever blaze proof, waterproof, air proof (basically every proof and the material was made using her shade, prykronetic and hyrokinetic powers).

Her powers were secret and not even Mr. Forkle knew about them.

 This is dedicated to @Macyisme3 .

Hello, this is my first time writing something so pls respect it and if you like it, encourage me. I am open for advice and feedback.

~ Me (sorry I can't tell you who I am cause I think it isn't safe so call me whatever you like)