4th grade crush

Sollux's pov-

"Time to get up Sollux." My dad walked past my open doorway. I groaned, throwing of my honey suckle blanket. I rolled out of the bed, letting my feet hit the ground. Mituna poked his head into my door. "Your little friend is waiting for you downstairs. You might want to hurry up." I narrowed my eyes at him. He snickered slightly. I picked up my bee plush and threw it at him. "Ow!" I snorted. "That's what you get sponge face." He glared at me. "Shut it snake tongue." I frowned, then smirked evily. "DAD! TUNA'S MAKING FUN OF MY TONGUE AGAIN!" Mituna gasped. "You didn't." I nodded and grabbed some pants of the floor. "I did." I could hear our dad stomping down the hallway. "Tuna, what did I tell you about making fun of Sollux's tongue?" Mituna looked down at the floor. "That he can't what it looks like. And that I shouldn't make fun of it." Dad put his hand on Mituna's shoulder. "But don't think you get of easy Sollux." He bent down to pick up my bee plush. "Don't throw things at your brother. Now aplogize." I looked at Mituna. "I'm sorry Tuna." Mituna smirked slightly. Dad smacked the back of his head. "What do you say Mituna?" He sighed. "Apology accepted."

"Sorry to leave you down here ED. My brother is being a dick." Eridan's cheeks turned a few shades darker. "Thats a naughty word Sol. Cro, says not say words like that." I snorted. "I don't care what your brother says." Eridan smiled slightly. "Let's go." I grabbed his hand and tugged him out the front door.

Eridan's pov-

I don't know why, but everytime Sollux holds my hand I get this weird feeling in my stomach. I don't know who to explain it. Karkat says that I could have a crush. Whatever that means.