parties (pt.2)

Sollux's pov-

"Do we really have to go?" I asked Eridan as he pulled me toward Rose's house. "Yes. It'll help us get closer." I stopped short of the driveway, making Erdian stop as well. "Do you remember what happened at the last party?" He nodded slowly. "Yeah. But we weren't together then. We are now." I sighed. "Okay. But..." What could I say to get out of this. "What about Kyler?" He smiled slightly at me. "Cronus can take care of him. Kankri went over there to check on those two right after school." I growled. Damn it! "Fine. But I want it noted that I'm doing this against my will." Eridan nodded and began pulling me again. "Noted."

Eridan's pov-

I gripped Sollux's hand as we entered Rose's place. I don't know why, but I was nervous. "Hey, are you alright?" Sollux whispered in my ear. I nodded slightly. He chuckled. "You don't have to lie to me." He pulled on my arm to make me follow him into a seprate room in Lalonde's house. It was quiet. No one was there. Everything was peaceful. Until Sollux ruined the moment. "Why are you bugging out? Is something wrong?" You shook your head. "I'm fine." Sollux wouldn't have that though. He grabbed both your arms, pinned them above your head and pushed me into a wall. "Don't lie to me ED. I can tell when something's wrong. What is it?" I gulped. What do I tell him? I was just nervous. There really wasn't anything else. Maybe I was nervous, because of what happened at the last party. I didn't want Sollux to be that drunk again. We weren't even supposed to be drinking most of us were only fifteen or sixteen years old. That's way underage. "Well?" Sollux continued. I sighed. "I'm just nervous and maybe a little scared." He nodded. "Of?" I looked up into his eyes, he had stopped wearing his glasses when I was around. I liked looking at the blue and brown eyes. "Losing you. I don't like when you drink. You do crazy things when your drunk. You forget what's going on around you. I get nervous when there's alcohol involved. I don't want you to fall." Sollux smiled. "Why didn't you just say so." He backed away slightly, still pinning my arms above my head. "I won't be drinking. Just for you. Okay?" I nodded. He slowly let go of my arms and I let them fall to the side. He moved away from me and began walking toward the door. "Sol wait!" I held up my hand to stop him. He looked back at me. "Hmm?" I bit my lip and looked down at my feet. "Can you, um would you, kiss me?" I looked up at him slightly. He smirked. "Oh, I can do more than that. If you like."

(How was that? Took me a while to get it down but yeah. So a question for you lovely readers.... Do you want smut or nah? Just thinking about the next chapter. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)