Caught?

(YaoiSmut Warning)

Sollux's pov-

I fingered Eridan's hole as I sucked him off. His moans kept getting louder as I continued. I was glad that the music on the other side of the wall was loud enough to cover them. It would be hard to explain the sounds coming from the room. "S-sol! I'm g-gonna..." I pulled my mouth away from his shaft and pulled my finger out. Eridan made a small sound of displeasure. I slowly stood up. I recaptured his lips with mine. I used one hand to continue to pump his length. He moaned into my mouth as he released into my hand. I pulled away from him and raised my hand. I placed a finger to my lips. And licked the cum from it.

Eridan's pov-

I watched as Sollux licked the cum from his fingers. I was in shock and I was aroused. I had never seen Sollux look more sexy than in this moment. He was licking the last finger clean when someone busted through the door. "Hey! Is anyone in..." The person's sentence was cut short. We both looked at the door. The person standing there was Feferi. "Sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." Feferi ran out of the room with out another word. "Shit." Sollux slipped his pants on. "Feferi! Wait!" Sollux ran out of the room, leaving you feeling useless and used. What the hell just happened?

(I hope you liked this chapter. This story is quickly coming to a close. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)