Freshmen to Sophmore year(pt.1)

Again thank you eridan_wweh for the idea. Your idea will be carried for a few more chapters, I believe. So thank you!

Sollux's Pov-

"Kanaya, I really don't want to go." I groaned as the "fashion queen" set another pin into my shoulder. "But Karkat does. You'll have fun." She handed me a box. "Hold this." I took it from her hands. I groaned again. Why did Karkat think that this was gonna to be the night of his life. It was just a dance. A simple one, nothing that important. I really didn't want to go. But Kanaya was right. If Karkat wanted to go then I couldn't really say no. He was my boyfriend after all. "I guess so. But what if.." She slapped my knee. "Ow! What the hell was that for!" She looked up at me. "No "what ifs" Sollux. What are you so worried about?" She stood up from the cushion she was sitting on. She took a needle and some thread from the box in my hands. What was I worried about? "What if I mess something up? I'm not good at social gatherings and Karkat's my first boyfriend. He's really excited about this and I don't want to ruin things. I'm just scared." Kanaya sewed up something on my pants. She snorted and quickly covered her mouth. "Don't be. Karkat isn't all that good either. He kinda wants to impress you. This is his first dance and he wants you to enjoy your time. He's scared of ruining it for you." I shook my head. I had no idea. Why didn't he tell me this? And here I was worrying about me, when Karkat was having his own problems. I sighed. "Alright. I'll try and have a good time. Just for KK." Kanaya took the box from me. "Good. Now go out there and have fun. Tell me all the details later." I looked at her. "You aren't going?" She shook her head. "Nope. Rose and I are staying in and studying for finals." I shrugged. "That's cool. I just thought you would love seeing all the fashion flops and drops." She sighed. "I would but I promised Rose that I would spend the night with her." I sighed. I really wished that she would be there but if she made a promise to Rose then that was more important.

This was the last dance of the year, a week before the finals. This was then end of our freshmen year. We were going to transition from freshmen to sophomore in just a few days. This was a big deal. At least to some of us. I could care less about this dance. I was just going because Karkat wanted to. I was going to get this night over with and that's the end.

(I really don't have anything to say about this chapter so yeah. Please send your feedback and I'll see you in the next update. Bye!)