"Don't say that, Camz. I don't want you to leave, ever."

"You're saying that now, but-"

"No, even if I tell you to leave, don't believe my words, because inside I want you to stay." Lauren said making the two just stare at each other.

"Lauren, Camila, we're about to leave! Get down here!" A voice called the two.

"Well, I'm thankful for you."

"I'm thankful for you too, Lauren." Camila gave her a heartwarming smile.

Lauren cleared her throat and put her hand out as Camila grabbed on it.

"C'mon," Lauren said, leading the two out of her room and down the stairs.

-

The next day, Lauren went to her class and Camila went to the studio to start her practice and recording.

Lauren was doing her work when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

Lauren looked back and stared at the person.

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?" Lauren eyed them.

"You're dating Camila Cabello?"

"It's true."

"Well, I'm there for you."

"...Huh?"

"When she becomes big and stuff, you know. Stuff happens and people change."

"She's not going to change."

"See, that's where you're wrong, honey."

"Okay, I don't even know who you are. Who are you?!"

"We'll talk after class, I'm Mackenzie."

-

When class did end, Lauren was looking toward this conversation, to confront this person? Maybe.

"What do you know, Mackenzie?"

"I had the same thing happen to me, I dated a guy, I was dumb, I dated Austin. Austin Mahone."

"What happened?"

"We dated and once he got famous, I was left in the dust."

"He just...just-"

"Dropped me. He left like I was nothing. He changed and started crazy flirting with other girls, celebrities, and now, he doesn't even talk to me."

"Well, I know my Camz. I know she wouldn't do that."

"I thought the same about Austin too." Mackenzie said sadly.

Lauren stayed quiet for a bit, not knowing how to comfort the girl since they literally just met.

"I'm sorry, I have to go now. I have another class." Mackenzie hurriedly said, not letting Lauren say anything and leaving quickly.

Lauren went to her car and drove to the studio, going to where Camila was.

Lauren opened the door and walked inside to see people piled up at a computer.

Lauren looked over and saw that they were looking at choreography.

"Lo, you're here!" Camila exclaimed kissing her on the cheek and putting her arms around Lauren's neck.

"I am. Now, c'mon." Lauren said pulling from Camila and grabbing ahold of her hand.

"Ale, we'll be back. Right back." Lauren said.